Loki - Selfie

Thor and Loki were standing in front of a collapsed building. They both had their arms crossed over their chests. Thor gave his brother a glare from the corner of his eyes and looked back at the building.

'I swear, this is were I left him,' Loki explained to Thor. Thor sighed and tried to figure out where on earth his father could be.

'Oh my God,' your best friend said, pointing at the two brothers. You gasped. There, a few feet from you, stood the two Asgardian brothers, Loki and Thor.

'Oh my God,' you repeated your friend.

'You have to ask him for a selfie,' she said to you while tugging at your sleeve. She dragged you towards them and poked Thor on the shoulder.

'Hello,' the Gods voice boomed.

'Hello, my friend here is a fan, would you mind taking a picture of her with-' she didn't even got to finish her sentence before Thor nodded.

'Yes, of course,' he responded. He took the phone from your friend while Loki rolled his eyes and huffed. Thor took a selfie with you, but you freed yourself from his grasp.

'I don't want to be rude, mister Thor, but I actually wanted a picture with your brother Loki,' you squeaked. Thor's face fell and he nodded embarrassed. Loki on the other hand, bursted out laughing.

'Sure, love, come here,' Loki spoke softly to you. His voice was low and it send butterflies to your stomach. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you smiled as Thor took a picture of the both of you. Thor was about to give the phone back to your friend, but Loki held his hand up. 'A few more, brother,' Loki said. He kissed your cheek and Thor took a few pictures.

'Thank you, mister Loki,' you said excited. He smiled down at you.

'You're certainly welcome. Is there any possibility that you could give me a copy of them?' You couldn't believe it. Something in the way he looked at you gave you even more butterflies and he was asking for the pictures.

'Yes, sure. Do you have a phone number? Then I can sand them to you,' you said with a voice that was trembling.

'No, I don't have a phone,' he spoke.

'Oh, that's fine,' you said. 'I could give you my phone number if you like. If you have a phone then you can send me a message and then I'll send them to you,' you said with courage you didn't know where it came from. He nodded and you gave him your phone number.

'Thank you, love,' he spoke with his velvety voice. You squeaked when he called you that. You and your friend walked off. You looked behind you one more time and found Loki still looking at you. He waved and you returned the gesture.

Once you were out of earshot, you screamed. Your friend laughed and patted you on the back.

Thor stood there dumbfounded. He usually was the one the girls liked, but this time it was the other way around. This scarred his ego. Loki stood there with a smug grin on his face and wiggled his eyes at his brother.

'I want a phone,' Loki said sternly to his brother. Thor rolled his eyes and that's when Loki snickered at his brother.