Loki - Truth or dare

Tony liked to hit on you. He even tried to kiss you a few times, like the playboy he was. So one afternoon, when everyone at Stark Tower was sitting on the couch, discussing about their missions, sipping their tea or coffee, he came up with the game Truth or Dare. You rolled his eyes.

'Okay, who's first?' Tony asked. You didn't pay attention to him as you helped your best friend, Loki, to stir his coffee. He smiled down at you.

'I'll go first!' Steve said.

'Okay,' Tony said disappointed. His gaze slowly leaving you. 'Truth or dare?'

'Truth?' Steve said confidently.

'Oh, I know one!' Peter said.

'I know a better one,' Thor said, grinning. Tony nodded. 'Have you ever kissed someone?' Steve blushed.

'Only once,' he answered. Wanda giggled. Oh... Steve looked at her lovingly.

'Mister Stark! Me! Ask me!' Peter said enthusiastic. Loki rolled his eyes. 'Uncle Loki, ask me!' Peter turned to him. Loki sighed.

'Truth or dare? And don't call me uncle.' Peter thought for a minute.

'Dare, please,' he decided. Loki smirked mischievous.

'I dare you to shut your mouth for the next thirty minutes.' Peter's face fell, but nodded.

The gale continued for a few hours. You hadn't really participated and Tony took notice of that.

'Y/N? Truth or dare?' Tony asked. He wiggled his eyebrows. You decided to tease him a little. He went to sit next to you, shoving Peter from the couch.

'Dare,' you said confidently. He smirked.

'I dare you to kiss the most handsome male person in this room,' he said. You cursed, you would've kissed Natasha or Wanda to annoy him, but way... the most handome man in the room. You smirked, leaning in to Tony.

'Okay,' you whispered seductive to the billionaire. He smirked and leaned in as well. Your faces were just mere inches from each other before you pulled back and turned to Loki. It was just meant to be a peck on the lips, but he took a hold of your waist and kept you in place. Tony's eyes grew big and he frowned defeated. Loki's lips moved in sync with yours and it seemed to last forever. You pulled back and gazed into your eyes. He smirked and winked at you, causing you to blush.

'I'm flattered that you think I'm the mist handsome male in the room,' Loki said. You grinned.

'Mire like the mist handsome male in the nine realms,' you flirted. Tony rolled his eyes and scoffed, ending the game.