Loki - A cold bed

You were exhausted. Director Fury had assigned you for a mission and you were - after a month - done. And you had decided you would never trust the man again.

Cuts and bruises adorned your face and arms as you pulled your shirt over your head and tossed it onto the floor. Your trousers followed suit before you found your cute, navy pyjamas.

With a hand covering your yawn, you pulled the covers back and your eyes went wide.

Loki stirred in his sleep and cracked his eyes open. He rubbed his face as his mouth hung agape. The sheets pooled around his hips when he finally registered what had woken him.

'What are you doing here?' you blurted while looking around. 'Am I in the wrong room?' You wondered. He shook his head and patted the spot next to him.

You bit your lip and settled upon the mattress with a tired sigh, blowing some strands of hair out of your face.

'It's cold,' he explained. You nodded, embracing yourself as if his words provoked a chill to run down your spine.

'Yeah, it is, but how does that explain that you are here... in my bed?' you wondered as you took some of the blanket and threw it over your shoulders.

'My bed was cold too,' he said with an innocent look on his face, the dazzling heat of his eyes burning into your skin. You smiled and sunk in the pillow. 

He mirrored your move and stared into your eyes.

'My bed is cold too,' you reasoned. He chuckled lowly and gazed down at his hands underneath the blanket.

'That's why I am warming it for you.'

Your breath hitched in your throat and your heart stuttered.

'Loki, that's so-'

'Stupid?' he said with an embarrassed undertone, as if scolding himself for being so caring.

'Sweet, actually,' you assured him with a smile. You took his chin between your fingers and made him look up at you. You weren't sure, but you swore you saw him blush in the darkness of your room.

'Yeah, but did it work?' he questioned you as he shivered, tucking himself deeper into the blanket.

'It did.'

''I bet it did. You're hot,' he mumbled under his breath. You grinned against your pillow.

'What was that?' you asked. He laid frozen, pinned under your amused gaze.

He stuttered.

'I said - I'm not.' he stammered. 'I'm cold.' He bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut. You giggled and flattened yourself against his chest.

'If you believe me hot, then I'll better warm you up, huh?' you joked as you slid closer to him. His emerald eyes met your and this time, he was definitely blushing.

'You want to do that?' he asked quietly, fumbling with the hem of his shirt. You shrugged and wrapped your arms around his torso.

'The question is, who wouldn't want to warm you up?' He genuinely chuckled at that, all the nervousness gone as that sentence slipped off your tongue.

He pulled you on top of him, snuggling against your body for heat.

'Mhm, human blanket,' he hummed into your hair. You chuckled.

'Brrr, Frostgiant mattress,' you said while faking the clattering of your teeth. He pulled away enough to see your face.

'Do I need to let go?' he asked politely, his eyes widening as the dim moonlight reflected in his eyes. All anxiousness flowing back into his veins.

'No, in fact, hold me tighter,' you commanded. He smiled and tucked your face into his shoulder as his arms embraced you like a snake around its pray.

'Bossy,' he murmured against your ear. 'I like it.'

'Really?' You yawed.

'I'd say I deal with you, but given the fact that you're insanely tired, I'll give you until tomorrow.' You drew your brows together. Suddenly, that piqued your interest.

'What do you have in mind?' you whispered, a jolt of arousal gushing through your stomach as he sucked on your neck and bit down.

'Sleep,' he commanded. Yet, he kept teasing you. His tongue flicked around your pulse point and his long, slender fingers drew patterns passed the hem of your pyjama trousers.

You jolted upright and looked him straight in the eye. He smirked knowingly.

'I'm not tired anymore,' you said in a hurry. He grinned mischievously.

He yanked you down by the collar and flipped you over.