Loki - Drunk Part - Part two - Smut

Hi!

Here is the part two you requested. I hope you all like it!

natalielaufeysonn
XxjaydynXx
@chaoticcchild
MrsLaufeyson2

Enjoy reading!

Xx

You woke up due to a light snoring next to you. You cracked your eyes open and saw a sleeping Loki next to you, mouth agape and tilted to the side.

You blushed and remembered last night.

You were so going to kill Natasha for letting you drink to much.

The memories of last flowed back and you cringed at what you had told Loki. His arm pulled you tighter against him.

Then the promise he made yesterday hit you.

A smug grin crept up your face.

You rolled on top of him and went to straddle him. Licking you lips in a nervous gesture, you softly grinded into him. Your eyes fluttered closed and your hands slid to his face, caressing his cheeks until he began to squirm underneath you.

He moaned out loud and opened his eyes. You smiled as he tried to muffle the sound by clearing his throat. He took you in to register what was happening and smirked.

'My dear, you really want this, don't you?' he tsked.

You moaned in response and bend down to suck his neck. His breathing quickened and his hands slid around your waist to pull you closer.

One hand went to his chest, the other tangled in his hair. You licked a path from his collarbone to his belly until his trousers stopped your movements.

You glared at them.

Loki was panting hard now and fiddled with his trousers.

'Please, don't stop now,' he breathed, pulling his trousers down and kicking them away.

'You sure?' you asked as you looked down at him with big eyes. He nodded and pulled you back down on his chest.

'Ever since I met you. So get to work,' he hissed in a demanding way. Your heart stuttered and your stomach flipped.

'Beg me,' you said, voice stern yet sensual. He froze beneath you and you smirked.

He huffed.

'I'm not going to beg you,' he scoffed. You rolled your eyes and started to get off him, but he pinned you down. 'Okay... please?'

'I'm sure you can do a lot better, pet,' you mocked him. He scowled at you and bared his teeth as you rolled your hips against his.

'Uhm... Y/N... please. I beg you,' he murmured. You brought your hands to his erection and started stroking him there. His words caged in his throat.

'I'm sorry, Loki. I didn't catch that,' you mused.

'Dear Lord!' he cried out, thrusting into your hands. 'Fuck me!'

'If that's what you want...' you hummed as you pulled your knickers down. He growled out in frustration at how slow you were going and he flipped you over.

With a yelp, you landed on your back. Your bra met the ground and so did your panties.

'Enough teasing,' he groaned right next to your ear. 'Let's get down to business.' Your eyes went wide as he filled you with one thrust.

You screamed at the sting, but it turned to moaning as he set a firm pace, stroking the best spots inside you as he occasionally slipped out completely to slam back inside.

His panting could be felt against your cheek as his hands fondled your breasts with great enthusiasm, fingers torturing the pink nipple.

You arched into him as he nibbled on your neck. Nails dig into his shoulder as you crossed your legs at the ankle.

He groaned and his lips found your.

The coil in your stomach tightened and as if he sensed it, he lowered his hand to stroke your clit.

Your body jerked under his touch and you were a moaning mess, worked up in a frenzy. Your stomach twisted and your leg spasmed. He growled and fastened the pace.

His moans sounded delicious and send you over the edge as you reveled in your orgasm.

He came seconds after you, biting the delicate flesh of your shoulder. You whimpered and he pressed his body against you, pushing you further into the mattress.

He let himself collapse next to you as you both panted heavily. You squeezed your eyes shut.

'So?' you wonder, breathing hard. 'Is this a one time thing or-'

'No,' he growled. Your heart fluttered and you smiled like a moron.

'What does that mean?' You snickered when he remained silent and sprawled yourself over his chest. He smiled at you, hands gliding around your waist.

'It means I don't want to share with other men. I want you to be mine,' he told you. You smiled down at him and leaned in.

'So, I'm your girlfriend,' you mumbled against his lips.

'Yes,' he breathed against your lips before kissing you deeply.