Loki - Restroom

Tony Stark had planned a night out with all of the Avengers. You were all in a van on your way to the restaurant when Loki and his brother started their quarrel. You and the Avengers rolled with your eyes. 

'Could you two just shut up?' Natasha yelled at the two brothers. 

'I beg you pardon?' Loki scoffed. 'We are Gods. You don't tell us what to do.' Natasha threw his a glare, but Loki let it slip and punched his brother's nose. Thor screamed and grabbed his now bleeding nose. You gasped and gave Thor a handkerchief to wipe the blood off his face. Loki seemed satisfied with his achievement and laughed. 

Once you were in the restaurant, the Odinson brothers calmed down and actually behaved. You sat next to Loki, who looked a little angry with his brothe. He would often shoot daggers at Thor and Thor would do the exact same. You rolled your eyes and ordered what you desired to eat. And you might have chosen the most expensive thing on the menu because Tony was paying. 

Thor then stopped looking at Loki and ignored him while he started speaking fondly about Asgard. 

'And soon I will be King,' Thor finished. Loki scoffed and looked the other way. The Avengers feared another quarrel, so Tony cleared his throat, but that didn't seem to help. 'Is there something you would like to share with us... Loki?' Loki looked up at Thor with the most deadly look in his eyes. 

'Why don't you just stop bragging about everything you have?' Loki inquired. He placed his hands on the table and eyed his brother. 

'I was just informing that I will be King, not you. We both know that Loki. I don't see why you are jealous about that. I mean, you're a Jotun. You were never a rightful King,' Thor boomed and a couple of people turned their heads. 

'I am an Odinson. I have as much right to have that Throne as you,' Loki spat. 

'No, your a Laufeyson. A Frostgiant. That's why Odin hates you so much,' Thor yelled at his brother. Loki's face became pale and his grip on the table tightened. His breathing became heavy and he stood up, walking away from the table to the restrooms. 

You got up as well and the Avengers looked up at you, Natasha even smiled. 

'You should be ashamed Thor. That was so rude. How could you say that to your brother? I'll go and comfort him. Think about what you did,' you spoke lowly to Thor. He looked down at his napkin and sighed while you turned around and went to look into the restroom. You walked into the men's restroom, but you didn't saw Loki. You called for him, but no one responded. You figured out he had just teleported away. 

You turned on your high heels and walked to the ladies' restroom to wash your hands before you would eat. But as you walked into the ladies' restroom, you spotted Loki sitting on the floor next to the sinks. Loki heard your high heels ticking on the floor and looked up with teary eyes. You gave him a careful smile and went to sit beside you. You wrapped an arm around his shoulders and he went to lean into your touch, his head resting on top of yours. 

'Loki,' you muttered. He hummed and you began speaking. 'Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?' He smiled against your hair. 

'No, it's fine. Just you being here makes me feel better,' he mumbled. You smiled and looked at him. 'Actually, you made it vanish. I'm fine. I just don't want to be around Thor for the rest of the night.'

'We can go somewhere else. I'll pay,' you assured him. 'Loki?' 

'Yes?'he questioned. 

'Do you know you are in the ladies' restroom?' He jolted and looked up at you with wide eyes. You laughed at him as he stood up and wanted to walk away, pulling you up. But then, he you both heard someone walking in. Loki quickly locked himself in a toilet and left you standing there alone. 

'oh, hi,' you said to a woman who came to wash her hands as well. 

'Hey, are you alone here? I heard talking?' she questioned suspiciously. You began stammering. 

'Yeah, well, my friend is using the toilet,' you said. She smiled and nodded. After she washed her hands, she left and you bursted out laughing. Loki opened the door to glare at you and pulled you into the toilet and locked it. You gasped as he pushed you against the door, but then laughed again as he kept glaring at you. 

'That's not funny!' he sneered. You shrugged. 'How do you even know which restroom is for men and which one for women? That girl almost caught me in the ladies' restroom! Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be for me?' You giggled. 

'There are sighs that indicate that. And that woudn't be embarrassing, that would have been hilarious,' you laughed. He rolled his eyes, but then put on a mischievous smirk. You turned around and grabbed the doorhandle. 'Come on let's go and grab dinner somewhere else,' you stated. But Loki's hand covered yours and prevented you from opening the door. He pushed himself against your back. 'Loki?' you whispered. You suddenly felt his breath against your neck. 

'Do you rememer when you asked if you could do something for just minutes ago?' His lips grazed your cheek. 

'Y-Yes,' you breathed out. A shiver ran down your spine. 

'Would you do me a favour?' His voice was seductive and your stomach did a somersault.

'That depends on the favour,' you replied. He chuckled darkly in your ear and pressed him even more against you. 

'Take off that dress,' he bluntly demanded. You smirked. 

'Why don't you do it?' You din't have to say that twice as you already felt his fingers pull down your zipper. You giggled as the dress fell of your shoulders, but stayed around your hips. His fingers touched your shoulders and slid down the straps of your bra. Loki turned you around so yu were facing him. You saw he was smirking and you were doing exactly the same. His strong arms picked you up in his arms and pushed you against the door. He leaned in and placed his lips on yours. He started moving them and you were happily kissing him back. His hands roamed over your body, most of all over your breasts, but you didn't mind. One of his hands travelled down your back and unhooked your bra. You moaned as he took your bottom lip betwee his teeth. He smiled against your lips and bit down a little harsher. A louder moan rolled over your lips. 

'Y/N?' Natasha's voice questioned. You heard her enter the restroom. 'Are you alright?' You pushed Loki off you and blushed. He smirked, but it was clear that he was worrying over you being caught. 

'Y-Yeah,' you stuttered. 

'Do you know where Loki is?' she informed. 

'Yes... about that...' you wandered off. Loki chuckled, but you covered his mouth with your hand. 

'Where? Did he teleport away?' Natasha asked. You tought for a second. 

'Not exactly...' You turned around and gestured for Loki to hook your bra and put on your dress again. He did, but first played with your bra a little. 

'Okay... I'll go back now,' Natasha said and walked away. Loki zipped your dress back up and you both walked out of the restroom. When you saw the table the Avengers, you walked over and tapped Tony on the shoulder. 

'Tony, me and Loki are going somewhere else, but thank you for the dinner.' He smiled at you. 

'Totally understandable. Have fun,' Tony told you with a friendly smile. Loki grabbed the zipper of your dress again, and now, fully closed your dress. The mouths of the Avengers were hanging agape. 

'Oh my God. Did you guys just...' Clint started, but didn't finish his sentence. Loki smirked. 

'Almost. We got interrupted,' Loki said while looking at Natasha, who was now blushing. 'But don't worry. I'll fix that tonight. Oh, and Thor. I might not get the Throne, but at least I have a girl. Good night everyone.' 

That evening, Loki and you went to grab some chips and laughed about how Thor face looked when Loki made that comment. You were standing totally on Loki's side.