Rogers' daughter - part three

You and Loki were walking hand in hand into Stark Tower. You took the elevator to the floor your father would be on and waited as it went up. 

'Fuck,' Loki sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. 

'Stop stressing, we'll be fine,' you soothed him. 

'What if he hates me?' 

'I will be honest with you... He already does, but if you say you'll leave New York alone, then he'll forgive you.' Loki nodded, taking your hand and craddling himself. 

The doors slid open and revealed the kitchen. You walked out and the heads turned towards you. 

'Y/N,' your father whispered as he stood up from his chair. He ran over to you and embraced you. You wrapped your hands around him and smiled over his shoulder to Natasha, who had a cheeky grin on her face. You enthusiastically waved back. 'Where wer you? We've looked everywhere for you.' You laughed awkwardly. 

'Well, yeah, funny story dad,' you tried to avoid the subject. 

'Y/N, what happened?' he asked strictly. You cleared your throat. 

'L-Loki?' you called. Their heads shot up behind you as Loki revealed himself from behind the wall. He held his hands up in surrender, keeping a straight face. 

'You took my child,' Steve spat and let go of you, making his way towards the Demigod. 

'Technically, yes,' Loki taunted. Steve frowned. 

'Dad, he has a preposition,' you tried to calm him down. 

'Are you okay with this?' he asked you, pointing at him. You shrugged. 

'That's what we want to tell you...' 

'Tell me what?' 

Well-' 

'I'll leave New York alone,' Loki interrupted you. He looked at his brother, Thor, who cheered. 

'I told you he wasn't a bad guy!' Thor boomed. 

'Why would we believe that?' Natasha inquired. Loki laughed nervously, so you jumped in on that question. 

'We...' you scratched the back of your head. 'We took a liking to each other.' It was silent. Loki grabbed your hand while you waited for someone to say something. 

'That's great!' Thor shouted. 'Drinks on me! Does anyone wants a Poptart? Brother? You look skinny, wait, I'll get you a Poptart and some chocolate and beer and-' 

'Not that fast,' Steve interrupted. Thor's face fell and so did yours and Loki's. 'How? Why? Out of all the guys? Why him?' He was almost begging. 

'Well, if he stops attacking New York and your daughter has gotten herself a boyfriend... I don't see a problem, Rogers,' Natasha defended you. She winked at you and you mouthed a 'thank you'. 

'It is a problem!' 

'Catch!' Thor boomed. Loki caught what Thor threw at him and you looked at it. It was a box of Poptarts. Natasha opened a bag of crisps and Tony took himself a bar of chocolate while Peter was filling glasses with wine. A not so perfect combination, but it would do. 

'Who gave permission to celebrate this?' Steve asked. Bucky rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. 

'Come on, Steve. What's wrong with it? Can't you see that they are holding hands? Besides, there is beer!' Steve rolled his eyes, but smiled at you. 

'Okay, fine,' he sighed. You smiled at him and attacked him with a hug. 

'Thanks dad,' you mumbled. Steve kissed your forehead and gestured for Loki to join the embrace, he did, a little hesitant, but he did.