Vampire Loki - Fangs - part two

You woke up slightly dizzy. Your limps felt numb and your muscles ached. Groaning, you turned your head to the side, and rolled onto your back.

A cold hand pressed against your forehead and your eyes snapped open.

You startled as he sat there, on your side, his lean legs folded underneath his body.

'Shush, don't be afraid, darling,' he said with a chuckle. You licked your lips and brought a hand up to your neck, feeling two little marks there.

'You bit me,' you whispered, backing away. But as you tried to get up, everything started spinning and you let yourself fall back onto the mattress again. 'Ow...'

You squeezed your eyes shut.

'I did. And I am not sorry.' He grinned wickedly, showing off his fangs. You gulped as you watched his next move closely.

His hand reached for the glass, filled with orange juice, on the nightstand. He held it out for you.

Grateful, you took it, sat up straight, ignoring the spinning room and downed the drink all at once.

You breathed a little heavy, and gave him the empty glass back. He took it and put it away.

You gulped.

'You're a vampire or something?' you whispered. He smiled at you, a genuine one as he lowered his body next to you, wrapping an arm around you waist and pulled you into him.

You whimpered, your hands against his chest the only thing separating you.

'I am, darling,' he told you, brushing your hair over your shoulder and stroking your neck with his first two digits.

You swallowed and pushed his hands away, covering ip your neck with your hair.

He laughed.

'Perhaps I am a little sorry,' he said. You smiled, not sure how to respond to that. 'But I do have to eat.' You frowned, taking in his features.

'Since the country has gone into lockdown, I haven't seen a person out on the streets. So I observed the people in the tower.' he explained to you, hand sliding up your arm.

'Why did you attack me?' you wanted to know, gazing into his green eyes.

'Attack you? Darling, I believe you thoroughly enjoyed what I did to you last night,' he said with an arrogant grin. You rolled your eyes to compensate the blush that crept upon your cheeks.

'Why me?' you asked again. He sighed, still with that piercing gaze that made you think he could look into your soul.

'I needed clean blood.' he said. You raised an eyebrow . 'I haven't eaten in a week and I needed a good meal. And because everyone in this tower had been stuffing themselves with fastfood, it wasn't difficult to chose you.'

You huffed.

'You could've picked Natasha. Or Wanda.'

'Yes, but you're... how do I explain this?' he murmured, mostly to himself. He took your hand in his and kissed your wrist.

His teeth scraped over the skin and you hissed.

He looked at you and smirked.

He brought his lips to the drup if blood and licked it off your porcelain skin.

'Delicious.'

You blushed as he moaned and sucked at the small wound.

'So you only picked me because of how I taste?' you squealed. He nipped at your skin.

Hus eyes met your and suddenly his face was inches away from yours.

'Also because you are my favourite person.' His hand slowly skid the blanket off your naked shoulder and brushed his thumb over the skin. 'And because I like fucking you. What do you say if we repeat last night?'