Jotun Loki - Laugh therapy

Thor dragged his brother with him towards the kitchen. Loki was stripped from his powers and was now in his Jotun form. Thor yanked on Loki's arm and pushed him into a chair at the kitchen table. 

'Please, brother, don't leave me. I won't be able to survive on this pathetic planet,' Loki begged his brother in a desperate attempt to change his mind, but as King of Asgard, Thor ignored his brother. 

'I cannot do that. You have to respect the mortals. And I will not give back your powers until you do so,' Thor told him striclty. 

'But I do respect them. I like Y/N, she can confirm that,' Loki tried.

'You only respect her, but you are still rude towards the others,' Thor said. Loki glared at his brother. 

'How long?' 

'Until I think you had suffered enough.' 

You came walking into the kitchen. 

'Thor? What are you doing here? Loki?' you questioned. 

'Loki will stay here for awhile,' Thor told you. You smiled. 'He's stripped from his powers so he cannot hurt you, Lady Y/N. Although, beware. You never know... He might try and stab you.' You rolled your eyes. 

'Like Loki would hurt me,' you scoffed. That send a smile to Loki's lips, but Thor gave you a glare. 

'You have to be careful, Y/N. He's the God of Mischief after all...' Thor warned. You just rolled your eyes and went over to Loki. You grabbed his hand and gave it a light squeeze. 'Take care of him. He'll need you.' 

'I don't need her. I need to go back to Asgard. I need to see my mother,' Loki seethed. 

'You can't. You disappointed her. I will not allow you to see her until you learned your lesson,' Thor snapped. 

'Did she ever agreed to this? Of course not! A mother would never do that to her son!' Loki sneered. 

'She's not your mother!' Thor boomed. Loki glared at his brother before he turned around, his jaw clenched. Thor was about to say something, but you held your hand up for him to stay silent. You grabbed Loki's fist, which instantly relaxed into your palm and guided him out of the kitchen to your room. 

You shut the door behind you and watched when Loki went to lay down on your bed, not bothering to take off his shoes, but you didn't mind. You heard him exhale. His hands grabbed your pillow and puched it multiple times. You walked over and took the pillow from him. He gave the mattress one last punch before he broke down crying. You felt a pang in your chest at the sight of him like that and you wrapped your arms around him from behind, laying on top of his since he was laying on his stomach. 

'Loki? Do you want to talk?' you spoke after his sobs stopped. He swallowed and turned around. You sat up and watched him. He looked into your eyes and and pulled you down on his chest. You wrapped your arms around him again and embraced him in the most comforting way you could. 

'Thor is right,' he whispered. 'She's not my mother.' You looked up in his crimson red eyes. 

'No, Loki, he's not right. I'm sure Frigga does sees you as her son. And you are her son. Blood does not matter. What does matter is how you feel about her. And if you think of her as your mother, then she is,' you said. He smiled and nodded. 

'You're right... You're right,' he said with a hoarse voice. 

'I'm always right,' you joked in an attempt to lighten the mood and it seemed to work. He chuckled slightly. 

'You are,' he whispered and looked into your eyes. He cleared his throat and looked up at the ceiling. 'Now that I'm on earth... Can I have a donut?' You melted at his cuteness and nodded. 

'Of course,' you assured him. You both got up and headed back to the kitchen, you first checked if Thor was away and then entered. The coast was clear. Loki sat down at the kitchen table and you went to sit beside him. You gave him a bag full of donuts and he picked one. He studied the donut for awhile before he bit down and closed his eyes, which you giggled at. 

'It has been so long... since I ate something so delicious,' he groaned. You rolled your eyes playfully and went to sit closer to him. He smiled and took another bite. You grabbed his wrist and guided his hand with the donut to your mouth before you took a bite. He glared at you while chewing his donut. 'Hey, that's mine,' he whined with his mouthful. You laughed and swallowed. 

'I know what you need to feel better,' you said with a toothy grin. He gave you an amused smirk. 

'What may that be?' he asked in his velvety voice. You snorted. 

'Laugh therapy,' you said serious. He knitted his eyebrows together and placed his donut on the table and swallowed the last piece that was in his mouth. 

'What's that?' he questioned, confused. You smiled. 

'So... Uhm, I begin laughing and then you join and we do that for five minutes. I'll time it with my phone,' you explained while you grabbed your phone and set a timer. He rolled his eyes and gave you an annoyed look. 

'Seriously? That's silly,' he commented. 

'It does work, though,' you spoke and pressed on the timer. 'Okay... Go.' You looked him in the eye and started laughing like an idiot. Loki cocked up an eyebrow while you continued laughing. You raised your hands and lifted the corners of his mouth with your fingers into a smile. 'Come on!' you said, while you never stop laughing. You dropped your hands to the side and Loki smiled. 'Was that a smile?' you taunted, still hysterically laughing like a fool. Loki chuckled and eventually laughed along with you. You both held your sides and hung onto the kitchen table for support. 

Your phone rang and you ended the annoying sound. Five minutes had passed. You calmed down and so did Loki, both of you staring at the ground, a big smile plasterd on both of your faces. 

You looked up and met Loki's gaze. Immediatly, you started to laugh again. Loki did as well and wiped the tears out of his eyes from laughter. 

'Stop it, my stomach hurts,' Loki whined as he grabbed your neck and gently pushed you down, ruffling your hair while he does. You snickered and looked back up at him. 

'Do you feel better yet?' you asked him. 

'I don't feel anything anymore, dear,' he joked. You rolled your eyes. 'I'm serious. My stomach hurts.' 

'That's because you are always such a mardy bum!' you teased. 

'A what?' he asked. You snorted. 

'A moody person. It's because you don't laugh often. We should do this every day. Laugh therapy. Do you agree?' He rolled his eyes, but nodded. 

'I'll do your laugh therapy if that makes you happy,' he assured you. 

'Oh, come on, it makes you happy as well! Look at the huge smile that is on your face!' you giggled. He chuckled. 

'Yes, I know. My cheeks are hurting from it,' he complained. You laughed. 

'We have to do it every day. Your cheeks will get used to it,' you smiled sheepishly. He nodded. 

'Okay, little one,' he said and pulled you in for a hug. You wrapped your arms around him. 

'Okay, giant one,' you whispered and went to stand on your toes to kiss his icy blue cheek. He smiled and did the same to you.