Loki - Heal me - Smut

Hi!

As promised, here is the second part! I'm excited for it.

The rest of the requests are coming. Thank you for having so much patience and keeping up with me!

Requested by
sparkles_samy
@Viki150506
SigynFreyadottir
Dorkie_Dorka18
14Hemmings4Life
XxjaydynXx
DemiWitch08

Xx

"I'm going back to my room now," you stated. He sighed and put the book back on his nightstand.

"No, I need to be here if there are side effects," he reasoned. "You can stay here for the night." He gave you a smile that dripped with mischief. You squeezed your eyes shut, deciding on whether or not to tell him about your... side effect.

"O-Okay," you stammered. He patted the spot next to him and you crawled inside, burning with desire. You gritted your teeth when he threw the covers over you body, his fingers brushing delicately against your skin.

He laid so close to you. His body heat radiated against you and it had your bite your lip to not moan out when his hand slipped around your waist. His breath against your neck... No, you couldn't handle yourself right now.

You carefully slipped out of the bed and almost tripped over you own feet as you stumbled to the door. You tugged and pulled at it, but it didn't open. You spinned around and faced the sleeping God.

What were you going to do when you couldn't even escape to your own room. Your eyes got sucked to the bathroom door. You practically ran towards it, but that door didn't open either. You growled out in frustration and eyed the God of Mischief, who laid sound asleep in his bed. You squeezed your eyes shut at the thought... But you couldn't contain yourself any longer.

You silently walked over to the bed again, slipped under the covers and looked at him in the dark for minutes to see if he was really asleep. He laid completely still, only his chest heaved from his steady breathing. You bit your lip and lowered a hand to the hem of your knickers.

Your eyes remained trained on him as you pulled the fabric down and let your fingers slip in. You let out a sharp breath as your walls contracted around them.

Staring up at the ceiling, you moved your hand for friction. Your hips met your own thrusts and the heat pooled between your legs. You bit your lip to keep quiet, but a soft whimper ecaped your lips. Your head snapped to the side to see if he'd heard, but he kept perfectely quiet.

You fastened the pace. There was something about being caught doing this that made you even wetter. Your breath grew ragged and you hit that heavenly spot inside you which made your legs spasm. You sucked in a breath and gritted your teeth to keep the moan from slipping off you lips when you tumbled into your orgasm. Your back arched and your mouth hung agape in a breathy moan.

Your head fell back while you tried to catch your breath.

"That was beautiful," someone next to you said in a hoarse whisper. You squeaked and watched him settle over you.

Breathing heavily, you retreated your hand and he caught your wrists. He brought your fingers up to his lips and licked them clean, moaning while looking your directly in the eye. Although it was dark, you could say your cheeks turned a perfect shade of crimson.

His tongue darted over the pads of your fingers and made you somehow even more burn. You whimpered and bit your lip, feeling humiliated.

"Now, let me take care of those side effects like it should be done," he growled, pushing your knickers down until they were pooling at your ankles. You kicked them off, trapped in the heat of the moment. He wasted no time getting rid of his trousers and fully thrusted into you.

You screamed out and you hands shot up to his shoulder, gripping them firmly as you grinded into him. He groaned and slowly moved, making you whine with it.

"Faster, I can't do this anymore," you whimpered, buckling your hips into his.

Your thrusts met his in a frantic way. His hands slipped under the shirt and moulded together with your breasts, rubbing the nipple until you writhed underneath him. When you moaned out his name, he slowed his thrust, but hit deeper, hidden spots inside you that made you arch your back and clench aruond him.

He jerked inside you, and that's when you drifted off into a blissful orgasm, while he was making sure to ride you through it before finding his own release, screaming with it. The syllables of your name rolled of his tongue as he bend down to kiss your lips with a ferocity that made you see stars, his hands still pawing at your chest.

You looked up in his eyes while panting. He gave you an exhausted smirk and kissed your forehead.

"Thank you," you whispered, the blush returning to your cheeks. He laughed then, and let his hand slid down your ribcage to your stomach.

"Next time, just tell me and I will not hesitate to give you some release, in fact, what do you say if you and I do this more often, huh?" He tilted his head to the side and had an adorable smile on his face as he grabbed your hand and placed a kiss on your knuckles.

"I have no objections to that," you said with a faint smile just before you drifted off to sleep. He laid down next to you and pulled you against his chest, his head snuggling in the crook of your neck, where he placed a tender kiss.