Concert - Loki

You and Loki had been dating for a few weeks now, and you were the happiest girl in Stark Tower, but for some reason you didn't tell the Avengers yet.

You were still asleep and didn't hear the soft knock at your door. The door opened, but you were still snoring a little. The bed dipped at your side and a hand stroke the side of your face.

'Y/N? Are you still asleep? Wake up. I have a surprise for you. I gathered the Avengers in the living room. Y/N? Are you alive?' he said poking you in the side.

'Loki, five more minutes, please...' you begged him, turning away from him. He chuckled and grabbed your phone, unlocking it and playing a song. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor by Arctic Monkeys. You shot up and got out of bed.

'I am awake!' you squeaked. He laughed as you danced on the song. 'I said, I bet you look good on the dancefloor, don't know if ya lookin' for romance or! Don't know what you're lookin' for!' He rolled his eyes playfully and got up. You had your back turned to him as you danced around the room. 'Come on Loki move those hips. I can't see them, but I can feel them,' you announced as the guitars started playing one of your favourite tunes. He chuckled and way to soon, the song ended. You turned to Loki and saw him smiling at you.

'So, that's how I get you out of bed? Huh, the Arctic Monkeys.' He laughed and you smirked.

'The living room?' You questioned. He nodded.

'Yes, I almost forgot, love,' he said, guiding you out of your room and once you were in the living room, he pushed you down onto the couch.

'So...' Loki began. 'I asked you to attend this because I have an announcement to make.'

'Brother! This is so exciting. Tell us the surprise!' Thor voice boomed over Loki's. Loki shot him an annoyed look, but continued speaking.

'As I am aware, you Midgardians like music very much. And even this morning, music proved that.' You blushed and Loki chuckled, the others looked a little suspicious at the both of you. 'And I want this to be my way of thanking you, that I can stay here, at Stark Tower. So, I bought tickets for a concert for all of us!' Wanda an Pietro cheered along with Natasha and Bruce. Steve probably didn't know what is was and Vision smiled brightly. You grew very excited.

'What concert?' you eagerly asked. He smiled at you.

'Well, first of all, The Strokes are playing and then The Kooks... and I also believe there is a band called... Arctic Monkeys, but I'm not sure,' Loki teased. You got up from the couch and ran in his arms.

'Thank you so much!' you screamed from excitement. Loki chuckled in your ear and Tony looked happy, but then a little confused.

'Just to be sure, Reindeer Games, but how exactly did you pay for that?' Tony inquired. Loki looked away and cleared his throat.

'Well, I used that magic card of yours. You know, that card...' Tony knitted his eyebrows together and ran towards Loki. Loki let go of you and ran out of the room, Tony sprinting after him.

'Wait, you idiot! I paid for the concert! If I get you, I'll swing your ass right back to Asgard.'

'Oh, Tony,' you sang happily, 'Were going to see Arctic Monkeys, Loki was just being kind!'

'Indeed,' a silky voice from being you said. You looked and saw Loki.

'W-What?' you asked confused. 'What is Tony running after then?' He smirked.

'An illusion,' Loki said. Thor laughed loud.

'See, brother, I am not the only one who falls for that!' You snickered and so did Loki.