Jotun Loki - Small with short legs

It was so cold and you had no idea where you were. You suddenly bumped into something hard that wasn't there before.

'Aw,' you spoke while rubbing your nose. You had bumped into someone's hard chest. There was a blue man standing in front of you. When you looked up in his crimson red eyes. His raven black hair was dancing behind him because of the cold wind. You should've been afraid, but your brain concentrated on something else.

He was handsome. You eyed him up and down and smiled awkwardly when he caught you.

'Hello,' you squeaked. He smirked.

'Hello there,' he responded with a velvety voice that almost made you drool. He smirked.

'Can you please tell me where I am? I have no idea how I ended up here,' you asked him politely.

'You're in Jotunheim,' he spoke. You cocked up an eyebrow.

'Where is that?'

'Where are you from? Midgard?' he scoffed.

'What?'

'Midgard it is,' he sighed. You frowned.

'What are you?' your voice was a bit rude so you quickly apologized. 'I'm sorry. I have never seen someone like you before.' He smirked.

'I'm a Frostgiant, sweetheart. What are you?' How were you supposed to answer that? You were human, right?

'Well, I'm not a Frostgiant... more like a Frostmidget,' you joked. He chuckled.

'I should bring you to the palace to work as a maid. You are an intruder after all.' Your eyes grew big and you swallowed. 'But since you are so small, you wouldn't be able to reach something. So you would be useless.'

'You don't have go point out I'm small,' you mumbled grumpily. He smirked.

'Yeah, that's why I would like you to join me instead,' he told you. 'Besides, I need a wife so you can be mine. Is that okay with you?'

'No!' you panicked. 'I just met you. I don't know you. And I just want to go home,' you sputtered. He rolled his eyes.

'Well, I wanted the Asgardian throne and didn't get it. You're coming with me. It's Jotun tradition. You have to marry me. You're the first women I have seen outside the palace on Jotunheim.'

'But I'm not a Jotun,' you struggled against him as he grabbed your wrist. 'And I don't even know your name!' He let go off you and smiled.

'Loki Laufeyson. King of Jotunheim. Can you come with me now, Y/N?' Your mouth hung agape. You never told him your name.

'I might have read your mind,' he explained. You shot him a glare. He stepped closer to you and towered over you. You took a step back, but his hands snaked around your hips and puled you against his body. 'You look so fragile, love. I already like you.' You blushed and looked away, only for him to grab your chin and make you look up at him.

'I-' He hushed you by pressing his index finger to your lips.

'I know this is a little sudden for you, but this is how things work on this planet.' He started to lean in, and your breath hitched in your throat. He then picked you up and closed the gap between you. You wrapped your legs around his torso. His cold lips devoured yours with so much domination that it turned you on. You gave in and let your nails dig into his leather attire while you pressed yourself even more against him. You squeaked when you felt his tongue graze over your bottom lip. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue inside and explored your mouth with so much passion.

Eventually, he pulled apart to study your blushing face. He smiled genuinely at you before he turned around and started to walk.

'I can walk,' you whispered close to his ear.

'I know, but with those short legs, it would take forever to reach the palace,' he chuckled. You pouted and playfully smacked his chest.

'I told you to not point it out,' you giggled. He smirked and pecked you on the lips. His eyes never leaving yours as he stepped inside the palace and put you down on his throne.