Loki - Save that document - Smut

You worked alongside Tony, in his lab. For the past two weeks you had been given the assignment to run tests on Loki's magic, and most importantly, his behaviour towards other humans.

It turned out that he'd scored extremely low on his social skills, and you were to evaluate him...

But the problem is, you didn't want him to get bad marks. Tony and the other Avengers would not even allow him out of the tower if you did.

Also, you had a major crush on the God.

So Tony had told you specifically not to tell the God about his so called grades.

Loki lurked at you from his chair in the lab, feet crossed at the ankle as he glared at Stark.

You ignored their eyes on you, watching grading him. You gulped as the category Stabby attempts popped up.

The God obviously stil loved stabbing people. Yesterday he stabbed Steve, who didn't die, but still.

You bit the pencil you were holding, then flicked it neatly over the paper.

A relieved sigh left your lips and you put the pencil down on your desk, gazing up at a scowling God.

'Done minster Stark,' you spluttered, clearing your throat as Loki threw you a glare.

Tony pushed his glasses further up his nose and smiled at you.

'Very well, sweetheart. You can leave for today. Have a nice evening,' he told you before going back to whatever he was doing.

'You too,' you chirped. You got up and left the lab, and soon the scraping of a chair, made you take bigger steps, but it wasn't enough because the tall God walked beside you already.

You swallowed your nerves down, instantly blushing like crazy and clutching the file to your chest.

'Where are you going?' he said, already dismissing your answer.

'To my ro- room.' Your voice cracked and you inwardly cringed.

'May I see the file?' he questioned with a voice that you couldn't say no to. But you had to. You promised Stark not to show him anything. The God might freak out and destroy New York all over again.

'No,' you whispered, eyes glued to your shoes.

'I demand to see what you wrote about me.'

'I'm not allowed to tell you,' you said weakly.

He didn't say anything to you, just followed you in an for you extremely uncomfortable silence until you fished the keys out of your pockets and opened the door of your room.

You stepped foot in the room and were about to close the door when he forced himself inside too, clicking the door into its lock. You gulped, heart hammering in your chest. Your cheeks a bright red.

He was in your room.

'I can't show you anything.' He smiled, that angelic smile that made you fall in love with in the first place.

'I know. And I respect that,' he said, and to your surprise it sounded sincere. You bit your lip, slightly nodding to yourself to asure everything would be fine. That he would not kill you.

Closing your eyes, you turned around, strolled to your desk and put the file into one of your drawers.

When you turned back around, he was stretching his neck to see where you placed it, but he remained subtle about it.

He went to sit on the bed and patted the spot beside you. You licked your lips and carefully sat down beside him.

The corners of his eyes wrinkled as he smiled at you. You startled as he grabbed your hand, his delicate fingers brushing over your knuckles.