Loki, the Joker

Okay, this one just randomly popped up in me head. Marvel DC crossover? Which Loki takes in Joker's character. 

Anyway, enjoy reading! 

xx

You were invited at a party, and not just some silly party, no. It was Bruce Wayne's party.  

But when you finally attended the party, you found out it sucked. It desperately needed some action. Well, you were secretly hoping the billionaire had hired the Arctic Monkeys to play the night away. But that wouldn't happen. 

The room was filled with people and Bruce was making fun of Harvy Dent, although he wasn't realizing it. 

The doors of the elevator slid open, totally unexpected and a gunshot was heard. The crowd went silent and all eyes were laid on the men standing in the elevator. Clint with doctor Selvig and some other goons, were standing behind a tall man with jetblack hair. That must be Loki, you thought. 

'We made it... Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,' Loki announced. He held his dagger in his hand while sauntering out of the elevator, eyeing a few people. 'We are tonights entertainment!' He walked towards a table, took a tomato and ate it before he reached for a glass of champagne and downed the liquid. A million questions ran through your head. Was this part of an act? Wasn't Loki a bad guy? How did that tomato taste? 

Loki turned towards an old man. 

'Where is the Tesseract?' He repeated the question while slapping people carelessly in the face. 'You know where it is? No? Mhmp.' He stepped towards someone else. 'Do you know where it is? I need it for something little, just something little.' 

'We're not intimidated by your crimes. Even if we knew where it was, why would we tell you?' the man spat in his face. It didn't take Loki long before his hands where at the man his throat, the dagger pressed against his temple. 

'You remind me of my father,' Loki mumbled as he seemed to caress the man's cheek. 'I hated my father,' he sneered. 

You stepped out of the crowd, out of the invisibility. 

'Okay, stop,' you begged. Loki's head turned to you slowly as he put on a smirk. He let go of the man, who ran away further into the crowd. 

'Well hello, beautiful,' he drew out. 'You must know where my precious is. If I am not mistaken, you are Starks daughter? Tell me, where has your father hid it? His daughter... and you are beautiful. He approached you with the dagger and grabbed your face. He made a soothing noise as you squirmed in his grib, while the crowd just watched. 

You kicked him where it hurt which he chuckled at. 

'You have a little fight in you. I like that,' he whispered. 

'Then you're gonna love me!' Tony Stark in his Iron Man suit shouted as he kicked Loki away from you. The battle was on and everyone left the building. You tried too, as your father fought his goon, but Loki grabbed you by your collar and dragged you to the window. He shot through it and the glass shattered. 

'Dad!' you yelled. Tony flew towards you. 

'Drop the gun,' Tony said to him. Loki chuckled close to your ear and it made your stomach churn. You bit you lip, finding his grip he had on you a little to much fun, despite the danger you were in. 

'Sure, if you give me the Tesseract. I know you have it, Stark,' Loki said with a menacing voice. Damn, his voice. So deep and alluring. You didn't realize yet that Loki could read your mind. He held you out off the window, not letting go of you, but enough to alarm your dad. 

'Let her go,' Tony begged. Loki chuckled. 

'Very poor choice of words,' Loki laughed and dropped you. You shrieked as you fell from the building as Bruce Wayne turned up in his Batman suit and fought along your dad his side. 

You were close at hitting the ground and you closed your eyes as you waited. But you didn't hit the pavement nearly as hard as you thought you would. You opened your eyes and looked up. 

Loki had teleported himself to catch you, a cheeky smile on his face. 

'Hi,' he smiled. 

'You just couldn't let me go, could you?' you joked.