Loki - One Shy God

Hi!
This oneshot was requested by
yourfriendly0nerd

I hope this is what you had in mind and that you like it!

Enjoy reading!

Xx

You were glad it was Saturday. The week knocked you down, but here the weekend was, and your whole mood brightened.

With a book grasped tightly against your chest, you strolled over to the living room, where you carefully sat down and turned the first page. The corners of your mouth twitiched upward and you started reading.

Not even five minutes after, Loki wandered in the living room. His hands clasped behind his back when he saw you and he smiled down at you as he sat beside you.

You brushed some strands of hair out of your face and flashed him a toothy grin.

"Hi," he greeted, eyes roaming over the book in your hands. "Is that mine?" You examined the cover and shrugged, before gazing up at him with an innocent smile.

"Yeah, Thor gave it to me," you said softly. His eyebrows turned into a frown and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I guess not. You're already started to read it and it would be  cruel of me to take it from you," he reasoned with a wink. You smirked and let your eyes slid over the words again, devouring the sentences.

Time passed, Loki had figured out how to turn on the TV with a bit of your help of course and you were still reading. Also, your hair was getting in the way and you had to brush it aside every now and then.

When Loki got up from the couch, with a huff, he spoke. "I'm going to make tea. There is nothing on that Midgardian moving theatre anyway." You smiled and nodded as he disappeared into the kitchen.

You growled at your annoying hairlocks and you tied it back in two low ponytails before going back to the book.

Loki wandered back into the living room, two cups of mint tea in his hands.

"Hey, Y/N, I have some-" He cut himself off midsentence and you looked up through your lashes as he stood in front of the couch. You smiled at him.

He cleared his throat and there was a slight blush on his cheek as he gawked at you, lips parted. His eyes focused on the two ponytails and he licked his lips when he shyly averted his eyes.

He pushed the cup in your hands without looking at you, the blush on his cheeks intensifying with every second that passed. A little concerned, you brought the cup to your lips and took a sip. Eyes pierced your skin and you looked to the side to see Loki observing you, his own tea getting cold in his clenched fist.

His pupils were dilated and he licked his lips as if he was nervous.

"What's wrong?" you asked, growing anxious too under his worried gaze. He shook his head, bit his lip and turned his head to the side.

"Nothing," he said quickly. The blush crept up to his ears and he ran a hand through his raven hair. You gave him one more suspicious look before laying down on the couch and hiding your face in your book.

He awkwardly held his tea in one hand, retreating the other one in the air as your legs settled over his lap at the lack of space on the couch. His chest heaved with it and his face grew hotter. His heart pounded in his chest when he titlted his head to the side to see you reading away.

Careful, as if not to disturb you, he placed his cup on the small table beside him and let his hands rest on your ankles. He carefully observed you, but you didn't react to the small gesture.

Breath hitching in his throat, he rubbed circles on your ankles.

His movements grew bolder, his hands slipped from your ankles to your knee - and that caught you attention. You peeked over the book and as if he felt your eyes on him, your gazes met. He stopped his actions and stuttered.

"I'm sorry... You look ... it's just that you look extremely hot when you read," he stammered. Your heart skipped a beat as you tried to progress what he had just said. Blinking, you suppressed a smile and got up from the couch, staring at him with mischief sprarkling around your features. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, I just-"

His breath got cut off when you straddled him. You wrapped one arm around his neck and started to focus on the words on the page, which was a lot harder than you thought at first with him panting in your ear.

You paced a finger against your plump lips. Your tongue darted out to lick the pad of your finger before you turned a page and it had him squirming beneath you.

Having a satisfied smirk on your lips, you put a bookmark between the pages and left the book on the table beside the couch before turning to him.

"I-" Your finger traced the contours of his lips and he closed his mouth, exhaling sharply through his nose before having the courage to open his eyes and look at you. You gave him an assuring smile and he swallowed, before reaching out to one of your ponytails, his fingers floundering through the locks.

"I really want to kiss you right now," you breathed. "Can I?" He bit his lower lip and his eyes descended on yours, burning with desire. He simply nodded and you bend down, but tilted your head to kiss his jaw, placing featherlight kisses there, tongue flicking over the flushed skin. Your hands ran over his cladded chest to his shoulder as you worked your way up from his jaw to his cheek.

He slowly lifted his passive hands up from the couch before carefully placing them on your hips, tucking you closer against his body. He panted against your cheek and you stomach flipped.

You pulled back to see the flustered state he was in. You smiled and leaned in to capture his lips in a slow, sensual kiss that made his head swim. Your heart pounded in your chest as you deepened the kiss, hands carresing his hot cheeks as your fingers brushed some of his raven locks out of the way.

You pulled apart to suck in a much needed breath as you smiled down at him while his hands slowly slid up and down your sides.

"I want you to kiss me again," he whispered, still out of breath, chest heaving with excitement as his tender hands led your back against his body before his lips met with yours in a longing kiss.