New haircut - part two - smut

TheOgDirectioner

Hello!
I haven't forgotten about you! I hope you don't mind waiting this long. But al least it's here now.

Enjoy reading!

xx

A short-haired Loki had his hand around your wrist and dragged you through Stark Tower. He led you through the corridors and passed a few Avengers. They gave you weird looks, but you didn't paid them any mind. Loki ran with you up the stairs, both of you were chuckling like you were crazy. And you probably were.

You passed Natasha on the stairs, Loki dug under her arms, and pulled you along with him. Natasha yelled at you for being so immature, but you ignored her.

Once on the third floor, he pushed open the door of the bathroom open and pulled you inside with him, locking the door with him.

It already smelled amazing in there. The scent of coconut tickled your nose. You looked at the bathtub that was filled with water and covered with rose petals. You gasped and stared at Loki. Your mouth might have hangen open at that point.

'When did you do this?' you wondered, staring at him in awe.

'I confess that I used my magic while you were cutting my hair,' he admitted. You smiled and bit your lip.

'Can I?' you asked him.

'Oh, please do.' He smirked as you walked toward the bath, slowly dipping your hand into the water and deciding it had just the right temperature. You pulled your shirt above your head and put it over the chair in the corner. Your trousers followed, leaving you just in his underwear.

Soft, romantic music played and it startled you for a bit. Your gaze shifted to Loki as you smiled at him, while unhooking your bra. He was trying his best to keep his eyes on yours as you got rid of you last piece of clothing, and letting your body slowly slid into the warm water. You sighed contently as you let yourself lean back and closed your eyes.

'This is amazing,' you murmered. 'So relaxing.' He chuckled.

'I didn't bring you here to relax, darling,' he said with a dark undertone in his voice. It sounded like a promise. Your eyes snapped open, and just in time, because his clothes disappeared into thin air.

'Oh,' you squeaked, and licked your lips in anticipation as he slid into the water. You gulped as he crawled over you, his arms suporting his weight.

'Tell me,' he demanded. 'How does my hair look?' You chuckled and rolled your eyes, running a wet hand through his short locks.

'Handsome. Like always,' you flirted. He smirked.

'I know. I just wanted to hear you say it, sweetheart.' You smiled at him, eyes flashing to his lips. The corners of his mouth tugged upward. Your heart fluttered.

'Can I kiss you?' he whispered. Your breath hitched in your throat and you nodded. He leaned in and let his lips brush against yours. You inhaled sharply as he began moving them. A languid kiss that made you a little light headed.

His tongue tapped at your lip, and you opened willingly. You fought for dominace for awile, before you gave into him, surrendering to his actions. You stomach churned happily.

Just when your were running out of breath, he pulled away. For awhile, he just looked at you, and you just stared back at him.

'Are you sure you're okay with this? I just want to make sure before I continue. I don't want you to feel pressured... or something.' You were melting in his hands.

'Yes,' you said breathlessly. He grinned widely and pressed his lips on yours agains, a little more forcefull that set your body on fire. You ran a hand over his chest.

His fingers travelled over your tummy and it made you squirm beneath him already.

'You're beautiful,' he whispered. It stroked your ego that a God said that to you. You placed your hands on his shoulders while he grabbed your hips.

His lips found your neck, leaving kisses, a bit of sucking and a few bites that made you wrap your arms around his neck. He rocked his hip then, and it made you grit your teeth, holding back a hiss when he let himself slip inside of you. It felt amazing. You threw your head back and were panting hard.

He let you adjust to him until you moved your hips against his. The friction between you was a bittersweet assault on your nerve endings. You though you moaned out his name, but you weren't sure.

As it coninued, the tension between your legs became unbearable, and you grabbed onto him for dear life. You were a mess underneath him. With every thrust he gave you, water spilled over the edge of the tub.

He hit your sweet spot and you cried out as you found your release. You squeezed your eyes shut when you tightened around him. He groaned. You felt him twitching inside you and he threw his head back in euphoria when he too found his release.

Once you both caught your breath he pulled out with a smile, kissing your temples.

You were too busy watching him to say anything, until he held up his hands and a second later, two glasses of champagne appeared. He handed you one, which you weakly took, not fully recovered from your sexual encounter.

He smirked knowingly, and you blushed, quickly taking a sip from your champagne.

'We sincerely hope we'll do that again,' he told you. Your cheeks got even more red and you gave a shy nod.

'Me too,' you replied with a smile.

'I like you.'

'Would you be willing to be my boyfriend?' you asked hopeful. Maybe it wasn't the most romantic way to ask him. At least not after what he had done with the bathtub. You nervously played with a rose petal.

'I would be honored,' he said breathless, before you kissed him.