Loki - A heart of glass

"We have an assignment for you little one," Tony said to you with a rough pat on the back. You pulled your eyebrows to your forehead, mouth open wide - with worry or astonishment, you weren't sure yet. 

"What's it?" you asked. Just then, Thor walked into the kitchen. 

"Point Break'll tell you," Stark assured. Thor chewed and swallowed the last bit of his Poptart, wiping his hands to his armour. 

"We politely ask you to keep an eye on my little brother," Thor explained. "After what he'd done to New York, we don't trust him to be alone just yet." You shrugged, not really amazed by the fact you were their victim. After all, you were the newest Avenger and most of the time, you got the dirty babysitting jobs. 

"Why not?" you reasoned. 

He's hot. 

But you weren't going to admit it aloud to any of them. They wouldn't approve for sure. 

"He's still in a cell, so if he's annoying-" 

"Yeah I know, I know," you interrupted Thor. "Where is he?" You weren't to disappointed with the assignment they gave you, quite the opposite, actually. A wide grin crawled on your face as your thoughrts wandered off to the God -where you would probably spend hours. You would get the chance to see his magnificent emerald eyes, his-

"Seventeenth floor," Stark interrupted your indecent thoughts. You snapped out of it and nodded, going off to your prisoner. 

First, you gathered some supplies to keep you busy, if Loki would decide to give you the silent treatement he gave the others ever so often. But you would have fun. You considered just looking at his face as just pure, exciting fun. 

The door to where Loki was kept opened and you stepped inside, putting your bag of supplies to the desk before you stared at the glass cage in the small room. 

A raven-haired God stared at you from the minute you'd set foot in the room, his upper lip curled in disdain. He crossed his arms over his splendid chest, his armour tightening around him deliciously. You shook your head and hoped he couldn't read your mind, but since Tony put on those magic dampening cuffs, you guessed he couldn't. 

"Hi, Loki," you chirped, turning towards him with a smile of excitement. He only rolled his eyes and turned on his heel, went to sit on the small cot and faced you again with a dull expression. "How are you today?" 

He huffed, then looked straight into your eyes. 

Your stomach twisted and you bit back a smile.  

"I'm trapped in this fish bowl. What do you think?" he snarled. You could only think about how sexy that velvetty drawl sounded. Damn. 

Shaking off those dirty thoughs, your hand dived in the bag and you took out some paint and some brushes. 

That seemed to spike his interest, because he went to sit up a little straighter. 

"I could escape right now," he bluffed. You knew he couldn't though. He had tried this with all of the Avengers before, so you wouldn't be fooled. 

"You won't," you said back, getting closer to the glass wall and sitting down with your paint supplies. He frowed and slowly leaned forward, his arms on his knees as his lips curled into a sexy- menacing smirk. 

"What makes you think that? What have I to fear?" he said in a silky drawl. His tongue darted out to wet his lips and it made your stomach jerk in response. 

However, you a professional answer. 

"Me." 

He laughed, leaning back against the glass wall, some of his hair falling before his eyes. He stretched his long legs and put his hands behind his neck, lazily gazing at you.