Loki - Frigga interrupts - Smut

'Coast is clear, my Queen,' Loki said. He gently grabbed your hands and led you through the hallway of the palace. You two had just escaped a boring celebration for Odin.

Loki and you had been dating in secret because he wasn't sure if his father would approve. You weren't angry at him for that, you supported his decision because his father wasn't really understandable towards Loki. Loki dragged you along and with one look on either sides of the corridors, he pushed you into his room. You bit your lip as a small giggle escaped your lips. 'Now, come here, my love,' he said as he opened his arms for you to jump into them. You snuggled your head in the crook of his neck and placed a kiss there. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around.

'And you are absolutely sure no one will come in?' you whispered. He nodded.

'Yes, of course. I'm a hundred percent sure no one saw us leaving,' he assured. You smiled sheepishly as his lips came closer to yours. You leaned in and closed the only space that was left between you. His lips moved against yours in slow motions. His hands travelled from your shoulders to your waist and he gave them a light sqeeze. Your hands rested on the nape of his neck and tugged at his hair. He began to walk you to the bed and after a few seconds, you felt your legs hit the bed slightly. Loki lovingly slid one strap of your dress down, never breaking the kiss you were captured in as the other strap soon followed and let the dress glide off your body. You started to work on his armour, carefully taking it off as Loki tugged a strand of hair behind your ear.

Once all the clothes were in a chaotic pile on the floor, Loki picked you up and warily laid you down on the bed, eventually crawling on top of you. He connected your lips again, but it didn't last long as he trailed off to the corners of your mouth and made a moisted path of kissed down your neck. You hummed and grabbed his muscled shoulders for support. His mouth found it's way to your collarbone and began sucking on the spot that made you weak in the knees. You squirmed underneath him as you felt something hard press against your inner thigh. You moaned out and his eyes met yours. You blushed a little when he reached for your lips and placed tender kisses on them. You felt him against your entrance and he slowly let himself slid inside you, cautious, for not to hurt you while his lips never left yours. He started to thrust at a low pace, but once let out one growl, he piked up his pace and his lips left your to watch your facial expressions.

You arched your back multiple times, knowing you woudn't last very long anymore. A long, loud moan escaped your parted lips and Loki groaned even louder. He gave you one last thrust and that pushed you over the edge. He came a few seconds after, staying still and just gazing into your eyes. He smiled at you and kissed your lips one last time before he pulled himself out and went to lie beside you.

'Stay here tonight,' he begged. You gave him a shy smile and shrugged.

'I-I want to, but-'

'Then stay,' Loki interjected. You melted.

'Okay,' you whispered.

'I'll get you a shirt of mine,' he said and got up. He came back with a black shirt and he pulled it over you head.

'Thank you,' you murmered as you laid back onto the soft pillows and sighed contently. He grinned down at you and put on his pyjamas, you were not going back to Odin's party. Loki picked you up in his arms as he laid down and pulled you on his chest. You both eyed the ceiling, studying the patterns that were engraved in it. Loki took your hand in his and held it into the air. With a smile on your face you looked up at him.

'What are you doing?' you asked sweetly. He shrugged.

'I was just realizing that you have really small hands. They're cute,' he chuckled. You giggled and bit your lip.

'Or you just have very large hands,' you said. He laughed and examined your hand in his.

'Loki!' a female voice said and came into Loki's room without knocking. Frigga came in and saw you two in the bed, luckily, you were both dressed. Loki guided your hand with his on your stomach and looked at his mother with worried eyes.

'Mother,' Loki said in an rushed tone. 'I- We... I can explain.' Frigga smiled lovingly at her son and took a chair and sat on it.

'I am definitely interrupting something, but I think I have the right to interrogate you, my Son,' Frigga said in a much softer voice and she gave you two a smile. Loki and you sat up and rested against the headbord. 'I am Frigga, dear. What's your name?' she asked you sweetly. You blushed and stole a glance at Loki before stuttering out your name.

'Y/N.'

'It's alright, don't be scared of me,' she laughed. 'So, Loki. I knew you were sneaking off at night, but I didn't expect you to spent time with this lovely woman. How long has this been going on?'

'Mother, with all the respect, but this is not the time,' Loki said scrached the back of his head.

'You're completely right, Son. But just answer this question. I am really curious. I expected this from Thor, but not from you. Always stuck with his nose in a book,' she told the last part to you. Loki sighed a little embarrassed. You giggled at his reaction to his mother revealing his interests.

'Seven months,' Loki whispered.

'Seven months? Oh dear, you really did your bests to hide all this, didn't you?' Frigga giggled. You blushed a little and Loki took notice of that, taking your hand in his and kissing your knuckles.

'Mother? May I ask you why you came bursting in?' he asked. Frigga jumped up from the chair, as if she suddenly remembered something very important.

'Of course. Your father,' Loki scoffed at her words, but she let it slip, 'he has requested your presence. But I'll tell him I didn't find you. Do something usefull with your time. Treat her good. You seem like a very lovely woman, Y/N,' Frigga told you. With one last, cheerful glance at you and Loki, she left you alone.

'I'm sorry,' Loki chuckled. You shrugged.

'It's fine. You have a wonderful mother. I would like to get to know her,' you spoke.

'That can be arranged,' he said while kissing your cheek and pulling you down with him. He threw the covers around you and held you in his arms. You smiled in his embrace and fell into a peaceful sleep, him by your side.