Loki - Deserted island - Part two

Gumnaam_Ladki here is the second part! A little later, but hey, it's published now. I'll just shut up now and let you read...

Enjoy reading

Xx

Loki was still laying on top of you under the night sky. You smiled up at the Jotun and pulled him closer as you pressed your lips on his.

'Can we stay one more night before we return to the chaotic cities?' Loki asked you. You instantly nodded and inhaled his scent.

'Of course,' you whispered and grabbed his hand before you placed a kiss on his knuckles. He lovingly smiled down at you. You giggled and pulled him down again to bite down on his bottom lip. He growled and his hands held your waist. He rolled over so you were on top of him while he kissed you. You smiled into the kiss before you pulled away and lay down with your back on his chest. He chuckled. 'The sky is beautiful,' you said in astonishment.

'It indeed it,' he whispered close to your ear as he grabbed your hand and held your hand out, as if you both tried to reach the stars. He pointed one finger to the sky and with his lips against your temple he began speaking, 'Do you know where I am from?'

'Asgard,' you whispered back. You felt him smile.

'Indeed. You see the brightest star, right there,' he said with his finger pointed to the star he meant, your hands still entangled. You nodded.

'Yes,' you breathed out.

'Now follow my finger. I go one star to the left.' You hummed. 'Two stars up and one to the right,' he whispered. You nodded again. 'That's Asgard,' he told you.

'Really?' you asked. He smiled.

'Yes.' It was quiet as you both looked at the star. 'I'll take you there if it's safe for me again to set foot on that planet,' he promised.

'For now, we're safe just here,' you assured him. 'We don't have to rush things.' You turned around and gazed into his eyes for a few minutes.

'You're right. We don't have to rush things. We can just enjoy each other's presence for now,' he whispered before he pulled you closer again and kissed you with so much passion and emotion. Your lips moved in a perfect rhythm only you two knew.