Loki - I'm cold

It was raining heavily. And in case from staying inside, you were on your way to Stark Tower. By bike. It wasn't the most clever idea you had in a while, ignoring the grey clouds that had been circling around the city this morning. 

The rain poured on you and within seconds you were soaked. You yelped when it started raining even harder than before. The wind was quite a struggle, especially when you had to cycle over a hill, but you managed. You saw the Tower, relieved that you survived, well not yet. 

A truck drove past you, covering you in water. You spit out the rain and mumbled a sarcastic 'Thanks' to that driver. 

Once you finally reached the garage of the Tower, you threw your bike somewhere, you dind't care. You were cold. Your toes were practically freezing off. You took the elevator to the level the living room was on, so you could take the corridor to your room. As the elevator went up, the rain dripped from your clothes and created a puddle of water. You were shaking as the doors slid open and walked out. You sneezed, catching someone's attention. 

Loki turned his head towards you, putting on a sad smile. 

'I told you to take the fucking car,' he laughed. 

'This is not funny,' you pouted as you put your helmet on the floor and started to unbutton your not so waterproof jacket. Loki got up from the couch. 

'Luckily for you, I knew that was going to happen and I have a towel. Come here,' he said. You walked over, you wet footsteps making prints on the floor. 'No, I'll come to you. Stay where you are.' He sauntered to you, smirking and looking at you with amusemt while you wore what seemed like a permanent frown. 

'This is what you get for not taking the car,' you mumbled. Loki laughed and took off your jacket that sticked to your skin. You kicked off your shoes and took off your socks. 

'Take your shirt off too. Damn, how much did it rain?' 

'Look outside, idiot,' you muttered under your breath. He rolled his eyes and threw the towel over your head. You lifted it a little so you could peak from underneath it. 

Loki lit the fireplace as you started to dry yourself off. You got rid off your pair of trousers as well when Loki approached you and handed you your pyjamas. 

'Thank you,' you said with a smile as you put them on. 

'You're welcome, love. Now, sit on the couch and stay warm.' He turned around and started walking away. 

'Are you already leaving?' you asked, maybe a little disappointed. He smirked. 

'No, I'll make you a hot chocolate.' You smiled and jumped on the couch, feeling the heat of the flames against your body, but you were still a little cold. 

And as promised, Loki returned a few minutes later with a hot chocolate and handed it to you. 

'Thank you,' you said. He smiled at you and stroked your hair. 'I'm cold.' He looked around and took a blanket from the couch, threw it over you both and took you in his arms. You nuzzled your head in the crook of his neck. 

'Brother...' a booming voice from behind you said. Loki and you both looked behind you and saw Thor standing there with a smile on his face. 'I'm cold too,' he mentioned. Loki rolled his eyes and huffed. 

'Then jump in the fireplace, oaf,' he answered with a smug grin while pulling your closer and kissing your forehead. You smiled and hugged his torso while Thor pouted and turned around to look for another blanket.