Loki - Homecoming

Hey, sorry for not updating yesterday, but I have now written a extra long oneshot for you. (4614 words #proudwriter) The oneshot is a little sad, but I promise it will be worth it reading. It has a happy ending so don't worry.

Enjoy reading

xx

Tomorrow, it would be homecoming. You were excited, but also very sad, because you hadn't find yourself a date. You were planning ons asking your best friend, Peter, but he already had a date, so disappointed, you returned from school, the night before homecoming.

'Hey kid! Found someone to go?' Natasha asked you. You looked up at her.

'Of course she did! Look how beatiful she looks! And she isn't even wearing her gorgeous dress I bought her just hours ago while she was at school!' Tony sang. A sad smile tugged at your lips.

'Dad, I didn't found someone. Everyone turned me down,' you mumbled. Tony's face fell and he looked angry. Not at you, though, angry at all the boys who turned down his precious little princess.

'What?' he asked bluntly.

'I'm not going,' you said in a quiet tone. Natasha came towards you and pulled you into a hug. You smiled at her embrace.

'No, you're going,' Natasha said sternly. You looked up at her with pleading eyes. 'We'll find someone. Don't worry, love,' she assured you. You nodded timidly and looked at your father.

'Really?' you squeaked. Natasha nodded in confirmation. Clint smiled at you and Steve and Bucky grinnend.

'Yeah, of course. There are plently of men in this Tower, Y/N. Just pick one,' Tony said. You rolled your eyes. Then you looked at the three men, Clint, Steve and Bucky. Bucky sighed.

'Me and Steve need to go on a mission tomorrow evening. You can kick Fury's ass for that. I'd love to go with you. I mean, your father just showed me the dress. I would love to see you in it,' Bucky grinnen. He earned a smak against the back of his head from Tony with a knitting magazine. 'Aw! Stark! I was just kidding!' Bucky defended himself. You smiled weakly at him and he gave you a wink that made your knees a little weak.

'Uh, Clint? Are you free?' you questioned hopeful. He shook his head.

'No, I have a family dinner...' he almost apologized. At that moment the Odinson brothers came walking into the kitchen.

'Ooh! Are you guys having a meeting? I'm in!' Thor boomed above Clint's voice. Loki rolled his eyes, but also came closer to see what all the fuss was about.

'Y/N needs a date for tomorrow evening. Thor?' Tony inquired. Thor gave you a sad smile.

'I'm sorry. I have planned a date with Jane. She was quite upset that I let so abruptly. So this is my chance to make it up to her. I hope it goes well. But I am sorry that I cannot accompany you, Y/N. I would have been an honour,' Thor replied to you.

'It's okay, Thor. I hope your date goes well. I ship you guys,' you mumbled and looked at your father. 'I guess I won't go.' Tony looked at you with a sad look in his eyes, full of compassion.

'My brother Loki can go with her!' Thor proposed. You looked at Loki with pleading eyes. Loki turned to glare at his brother.

'No, I am sorry, Y/N,' he explained in his silky voice. You felt your heart sink to your stomach. 'But I will be busy reading tomorrow evening.' Once he was done speaking, all of the Avengers gave him dirty looks, some of them had even cocked up an eyebrow.

'Loki!' Thor gasped. 'Do her a favour. She'll like you for that.' Thor nudged Loki's arm rather harsh and Loki slightly stumbled back a few steps.