Loki - Cover me

You and Loki had been assigned for a mission. You were currently sitting under the stairs in a warehouse. Loki pointed to the the other room and wiggled his fingers in a weird way before he covered his eyes.

'What?' you whispered. He repeated the action multiple times, but you kept looking at him like he was from an other realm... which he actually was. 'What are you trying to say?' you hissed. He rolled his eyes.

'We leave our hiding place and walk towards that room, cover me,' he whispered back.

'Then why don't you just say it?' you questioned. He put his hand over your mouth.

'Shut up. Do you want us to be caught?' he snapped. You rolled your eyes. He leg go of you and you both stood up.

As promised you covered Loki, and saw two man standing there in the room.

'Two of them, two of us,' Loki whispered to you. You nodded and you both went to reveal yourself.

'Put the guns away!' you yelled at the two men. They turned around and pointed the guns at you and Loki.

'I don't think so doll,' the man with a moustache said. Seven other men appeared from behind some crates. They held some guns out as well.

'Ow, come on!' you yelled, you and Loki lowering your guns and holding your hands up in surrender. 'You guys all come back from lunch break at the same time?' The man with the moustache knocked you out and you felt yourself being dragged away.

You woke up in some dirty basement.

'Morning,' Loki grumpily greeted you. You wanted to grab your aching head but you hands were tied behind your back with ropes.

'What happened?' you panicked. Loki smirked. 'What's so funny?'

'Sorry. I just... never mind... They took us to this basement and tied our hands behind our back.' The smirk never left his face.

'What?' you tries again. He shook his head.

'Sorry, I found it rather a turn on to see you tied up,' he confessed. You awkwardly cleared your throat and blushed a little.

'Thank you?' You sighed softly. 'We have to get free. Untie me,' you commanded. He nodded and got up. You rolled over to your stomach while he went to sit next to you.

'Sweetheart, I'll have to lay on top of you. I can't reach your hands,' he told you before he lay down on you. You felt the back if his muscled body press against you as he wriggled the ropes from around your hands. Was it just you or was it getting hotter in that basement?

Once your hands were untied, Loki did not move.

'Loki?' you asked. He snickered. You moved your hands to push him of you and crawled from underneath him. 'Turn around so I can free you,' you spoke sternly. He did as you told him. You freed him as well and you both got up. 'Let's get out of here,' you said. Loki grabbed your wrist.

'The doors are locked. I suggest we pass some time in here and wait until they come back.

'Oh, yeah, sure. What are we going to do to pass the time?' you flirted. He smirked and approached you.

'I don't know if you noticed, Y/N, but I'm very horny at the moment. So I have a couple ideas of how to spend these hours.' You leaned in closer and pressed your body against his.

'What would you do?' you asked in an innocent voice. He grinned.

'First of all, I would take of all of those clothes. You don't really need them,' he began. His fingers shot to the zipper of your combat suit your back. He wasn't able to finish his plans he had for you because the door unlocked. You pulled the God down and you both sat against the wall with your hands behind your back. The same man with the moustache entered.

But then the man fell to the ground due to a bullet hitting him in the back. Black Widow entered the basement and cocked up and eyebrow at the both of you.

'You guys are unbelievable,' she muttered to herself. 'Get up and get in the Quinjet,' Natasha said. You got up and Loki trailed behind you as walked to the Quinjet. The team was waiting there for you.

'Thank God you're okay, Y/N!' Thor said. You smiled at him. Loki and you went to sit next to each other. You looked at him and he smirked.

'Is there any chance you and I could spend sole time when we get at Stark Tower?' he wondered. You nodded.

'Definitely,' you assured him. He smirked and played with the zipper of your combat suit the whole flight. Not that you minded it.