Loki - Guess who's back from Asgard?

'Hey, Y/N?' Tony's voice shouted through the intercom. You looked up with a questioning look and wondered why the billionaire would interrupt you in the middle of the day. 'Come to the living room. We have a surprise for you.' You got up from behind your desk and made your way to the living room, like Tony had intructed. 

'What's up?' you asked. But when you saw Thor standing in the middle of the living room, your heart started to race. 

'Guess who's back from Asgard?' Thor boomed as he turned around to face you. Loki was behind his brother and rolled his eyes as you ran up to Thor, who was spreading his arms for you to embrace him. Loki huffed and looked around. You ran towards Thor, but dived under his arms, only to jump onto Loki's back seconds later. Thor slowly turned around and stared at you in an unbelieving way. Loki looked surprised, and turned his head slightly to look at you and smile. 

'Hey!' you squeaked and giggled before kissing the top of his head. Loki chuckled and his hands wrapped themselves around you behind his back to support you. 

'Hello there,' his velvety voice said with amusement. He turned to face his brother and smirked. You eyed a disappointed Thor, who dropped his arms to his sides. 

'Sorry, Thor,' you said. 'But I missed Loki a little more.' 

'That's my girl,' Loki grinned and threw you over his shoulder, your face was now pressed against his lean body. 

Thor scoffed and left the living room. You smirked. 

'You can let me go now,' you told Loki, but he only grinned and let you fall. You yelped as you threatened to fall to the ground, but before you would hit it, Loki grabbed your ankles and started to walk. Your arms touched the ground and you started to walk with them. It looked ridiculous, but you had fun. 

'No, I missed you, I won't let you go.' You smiled at the thought. Loki swung you around a few times and you giggled and then threw you onto the couch. You gasped as you hit the soft pillows and threw one at him. He caught it, though, and tossed it aside before he sat down next to you. 'Come here, I want a hug. I really missed you, small bean,' he whispered as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you against his chest. You sat on his lap and inhaled his scent. 

'I missed you two, giant bean,' you whispered before pressing a kiss on his forehead. He smiled and kissed your nose. It made your stomach churn. You were so happy your favourite God had come back to earth and from that moment you both became inseparable.