Loki - Christmas with the parents - Smut

You were stressing around Stark Tower as your most detested holiday of the year approached. Christmas. Everyone was sitting on the couch watching TV. You were annoyingly pacing around the room, knowing your parents would like to see you made up boyfriend. 

You had worked yourself into a web of lies so they would stop putting presure on you. You hated it when people did this to you. So, when they were nagging about how your sister had a boyfriend and you didn't, you made one up. 

'Y/N, would you tell us what's bothering you or will you sit and enjoy the film?' Tony asked. He seemed irritated. You stopped walking, and turned to face the Avengers, who had paused the film. They looked at you, some of them even had an eyebrow raised. 'Well?' You sighed. 

'Okay, hear me out,' you began. 'I told my parents I have a boyfriend-' 

'But Lady Y/N!' Thor gasped. 'You don't have a boyfriend!' You rolled your eyes, rubbing your elbow. 

'I am aware of that,' you said mockingly. 'That's the point!' 

'So? You want one of us to play the boyfriend?' Clint said while batting his eyelashes at you. Natasha punched him in the gut. 

'Careful, buddy,' she hissed. 

'Sorry... Love you Nat,' he sort of apologized. You smiled. 

'Well, if one of you want to do that, you would save my life. I can't bear to tell my family I broke up with him! They would think I made him up!' 

'But Lady Y/N!' Thor boomed. 'You made him up!' You rolled your eyes and sighed. 

'Yes, I know, but that doens't mean I want them to know that,' you reasoned. 

'Ooh!' Thor said, while looking behind you as the God of Mishief walked in, stirring his coffee. 'I see, so, you're lying to your parents?' You nodded, lowering your head in embarrassement. 'Well, then why don't you take Loki with you? He's really good at faking things,' Thor said with a glare at his brother. 

'Yeah, he faked his death three times by now. I think Reindeer Games can handle to pretent being your boyfriend,' Tony said with a chuckle. 

'That's not funny, Man of Iron,' Thor argued. 'I mourned him.'

'I am honored?' Loki mocked, before taking a sip from his coffee. 

'Anyway, that's settled then,' Tony said. 

'What?' Loki asked, blowing in his cup of coffee because he burned his tongue. Thor giggled while clapping his hands, while you rolled your eyes at his behaviour. He was just a child in a man's body. 

'You're Y/N boyfriend for the next two weeks,' Tony finished and the Avengers bursted out laughing. 

'This is awful! If I had know this, I would've stayed in my room,' Loki whined, looking at you with a displeased look. 

'Then I would've come and dragged you in here,' Thor said with a wink to his brother. 'I'm sure you don't mind it that much as you say you do brother.' 

'Not a word,' Loki threatened. The Avengers gave him weirds looks, before Bruce sighed and turned on the TV again. And soon, everyone's eyes were glued back on the TV. 

You awkwardly stared at Loki. He cleared his throat and glared at you. 

'What do i get if I cooperate?' he inquired. You rolled your eyes. 

'Then I'll owe you,' you simply stated. He smirked. 

'Deal.'