Loki - Two of them - Smut

You came back from a mission and were completely worn out. But because you were sweating so much, you decided you would shower. You took your pyjamas and underwear with you to the bathroom that was attached to your room and locked the door. You placed them on the edge of the bath tub before you started to strip from your clothes. You turned on the shower, and once the water was warm enough, you hopped in. Enjoying how the warm drups of water fell onto your shoulder and slid down your back.

You washed your body and hair before you turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, drying yourself. You glanced at the edge of the bath tub, but there was nothing. You frowned, you were sure you had brought your pyjamas and underwear with you to the bathroom, but you were tired, so there was a possibility that you were mistaken. A little confused, you shook your head and wrapped the towel around your body. You grabbed the door knob and found it unlocked. You shrugged, you swore you had locked it. You opened the door and shut it behind you. That's when you frowed and walked towards your bed, spotting a silhouette sitting on it. You narrowed your eyes to see who it was and in the pale moonlight, you recognized Loki. You gasped and held on to the towel tightly. He had a wicked grin on his lips and stared at you.

'Hello,' his silky voice cooed. Your breath hitched in your throat as he got up and approached you. He held his back straight and his chin tilted upwards in an intimidating way. You swallowed and took a step back, only for you to bump against someone's chest. You turned you head to look behind you and saw Loki. Your gaze slid back in front of you, where another Loki stood.

'Oh my God,' you said as the Loki in front of you smirked. The Loki behind you wrapped his arms around your waist and placed tender kisses on your bare shoulder. You squeaked as the Loki in front of you cupped your face. You gazed into each other's eyes for awhile.

'I have heard you had a hard mission,' he spoke in a dark voice that send chills down your spine, but that could've been due to the other Loki, who bit your neck.

'I am dreaming?' you squealed. The Loki behind you snickered and the other one started to lean in.

'No, you're not, darling,' he whispered before his lips melted together with yours. Your breath hitched in your throat as you felt his cold lips move against yours with lust, and it send fire through your body. You were being pressed against his two bodies, one kissing you on the lips and one trailing a path of kisses down your shoulder.

The Loki behind you let his hand slid from your shoulder to your waist, and then all the way to your womanhood. You gasped against his lips and closed your legs. You had never done this. What were you supposed to do? He smirked against your lips and kicked your legs apart. Loki's hand slid down again, and this time, the other one held you tightly against him while kissing you roughly, you kissed him back. Loki's finger slid in and you moaned out against his mouth.

He smirked and started to curl his finger in different directions, until you tensed between them, until he found your exact sweet spot. You moaned out as he started to move, while the other one kept kissing you, but hovering off to your collarbone. You grabbed his shoulders for support and tried to suppress a moan that threatened to escape your lips.

After awhile your walls started to clench around Loki's fingers, almost on the edge on finding your release, but he pulled out and licked his fingers clean. You whimpered at the loss of him. The Loki in front of you played with your towel until it dropped to the floor into a heap.

You inhaled sharply as he picked you up, and dragged you to the bed, the other Loki stripped himself from his clothes and went to lay on the bed. The other Loki, who held you in his arms, placed a last kiss to your lips before he placed you on top of the other one. You gazed into each other's eyes for awhile, only your heavy breathings and the other Loki taking off his clothes. The Loki who you were on top of, gave you one thrust and entered you. You gasped and closed your eyes at the stinging pleasure that filled you. While the Loki underneath you, started to pick up a steady pace, the other one crawled on top of you from behind and grabbed your breasts and started kneading them, running a thumb across them.

Both of the Loki growled and groaned. The Loki underneath you found his release as you felt yourself tightening around him and climaxed as well. The other one tugged at your hair and pulled it backwards so he could suck on your neck, leaving bruises behind.

He pulled out of you, only for the other one to enter you from behind. You whimpered, but the Loki underneath you grabbed your chin rather harshly and guided your lips on his, kissing you roughly. While Loki kept thrusting in you at a more rushed pace, he kissed you rough and without mercy. Their nails dug into your chin and the other's dug into your waist.

Loki's thrusts became more lazy as he was close. But he wouldn't climax before you would, not this time. The other Loki made sure that would happen because he started to rub his fingers against your womanhood. You arched your back against him while Loki bit your lip. You opened your mouth and let his tongue slip in. He gained dominance because you were completely at their mercy.

You moaned long into Loki's mouth, whose lips curled up in an amused smile as the other one gave you the deepest thrust so far that send you over the edge and you found your second release, completely shattering between them. The Loki on top of you growled darkly and he gave you an even deeper thrust, which made your release even sweeter as he found his as well. He fully released himself inside of you until the last drup. As he pulled out, you could feel some of it drip on your thighs. The Loki underneath you gave you a last sweet kiss before he vanished into thin air and caused you to fall on the soft mattress, the real Loki collapsed beside you and pulled you against his chest. You smiled up at him and reached up to give him a soft kiss on his lips. He grunted and rolled over so he was on top of you again. He grabbed your hands and pinned them above your head.

'You're such a rascal,' you whispered near his ear in your most seductive tone. He chuckled.

'Get used to it. You're mine now,' he sneered playfully and kissed your jawline. You smiled and grabbed his hair and tugged at it as he leaned down to place some more tender kisses on them.