Loki - The sock thief

It was very late. You sat on the couch in Stark Tower watching TV. The Avengers were on a mission and you were home alone.

The doors of the elevator slid open and your gaze was lifted from the screen to the person who came into the living room.

It was Loki. He smiled at you and walked over to the couch, sitting next to you. He leaned against the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

'Where are the others?' you asked.

'I missed you too,' he replied, closing his eyes. You rolled your eyes.

'Come on, were are they? Did you kill them?'you asked. He chuckled and shook his head.

'No, I didn't. I just left. I had enough. Besides, they seemed perfectly fine without me. I was just sitting on a bench, sipping my tea while they fought the scary monsters,' he said. Once again, you rolled your eyes and you focused on the TV again.

Loki then reached down to remove his boots. He popped his feet up on the coffee table and that's when you frowned. Around his feet were some pink pair of socks. Your socks.

'Hey!' you laughed. He smiled innocently.

'What's wrong?' he questioned. An eyebrow cocked up as he grabbed the remote control and put it on an other channel.

'Hey,' you spoke again. 'So, first of all: I was watching that. And second, why did you steal my socks? I thought I lost them.' He smirked at your comment. He put the remote control down and looked in your eyes.

'I don't have socks on Midgard. Well, I had socks on Midgard, but Thor used mine. And please believe me when I say I won't use them again because his feet... don't smell so good, if you know what I mean,' he chuckled as he placed an arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him.

'So you think it's okay to steal my socks?' you asked him. He looked down at you.

'Uh, yeah...' he said lowly. You laughed.

'But they're pink. You look ridiculous,' you smiled. He laughed breathless.

'No, I think they look good on me,' he told you sternly while wiggling his toes. You laughed.

'Am I getting them back?' you teased. He pretended to think.

'No. They're mine.' Your face dropped. 'But we can share them.' He brought one foot closer and removed one of the socks. Then he grabbed your foot and put on the sock. 'See? Problem solved,' he whispered.

'No, not entirely. What about my other foot?' He took your other foot in his hands.

'I'll keep it warm,' he said. You giggled.

Although I appreciate the gesture, you're a Frostgiant and your hands are quite cold.' He chuckled and held your gaze.

'But I'm a hot Frostgiant,' he replied. You blushed and looked away from him. He laughed. You couldn't deny it. Butterflies formed in your stomach as he held you.

'I'm tired,' you sighed. He smirked to himself.

'Then lay down,' he whispered. A smile tugged at your lips and you lay down, your head on his lap. He seemed surprised at first, but was then filled with confidence. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hands tangling in your hair.

'The other's aren't going to be hole for quite a while...' he tried to suggest something, but you didn't understand, so you hummed. He rolled his eyes. 'You don't get it, do you?' he teased. You opened your eyes.

'What?' He didn't answer, he just bend down, his face just mere inches from yours. You could feel his breath upon your face as he exhaled sharply before grazing his lips against yours. 'Oh,' you whispered. 'That...' He smiled at your reaction. He then pressed his lips against yours. The air left your longs. The coolness of his lips send shivers down your spine while some strands of his hair tickled your cheeks. You were breathless when he broke the kiss and smiled at your confused, but satisfied facial expression.

'I wanna be yours. Are you mine?' Loki said, as much out of breath as you were.

'Yes, I want to be the sock around your foot, you sock thief,' you replied. He smirked and pulled you in for yet another kiss.