Loki - Under the umbrella

You sat quietly at the table, reading away in your book you had bought on the way home. You got inside just in time, because it started raining cats and dogs.

Just as you thought how lucky you were, Tony stepped into the room, a frown plastered on his face.

'Y/N!' he yelled. You froze in your spot. You swallowed and looked up from your book.

'Hi, Tony,' you said casually.

'The electricity keeps falling out, dear. Could you fix it?' he asked you politely. Your face fell.

'Can't you do it?' you asked. 'I'm not that good as you are with those things?' He shook his head.

'No, it's raining. You do it,' he said before leaving the room.

You huffed.

It wasn't long until you stormed out of the tower in your raincoat, into the garden. The rain poured down on you. And it went straight through your raincoat.

You cried out and ran towards the fuse.

You flipped open the little door and looked at all the wires and buttons.

"Oh my-" you groaned.

You spend twenty minutes on it, but there was still no progress.

Loki saw you struggling outside. He smiled softly and quickly went to the kitchen, making you a hot chocolate.

With an umbrella he walked into the garden, the hot drink in his hand. He followed the pebbled path that led to the fuse.

You cursed the fuse and slammed your fist onto it.

The rain was annoying you, and Tony could've easily done this. He may not even need five minutes for this. But here you stood, wasting already forty minutes of your life. You were getting colder and colder.

Then it stopped. The rain stopped.

You frowned and looked up.

An umbrella prevented you from getting any wetter.

Your eyes crossed with emerald ones. He gave you a toothy smile, handing you the hot chocolate.

'Hi, darling,' he drawled in his velvet voice.

'Uhm, hello,' you squeaked. Oh, my God. It was him. You inwardly screamed.

'What's the problem?' he asked you, wiping your wet hair out of your face.

'Problem?' you said. You gulped. Here's the thing, you fancied him a lot. Your mind got all foggy and you couldn't think straight anymore.

Your crush was literally standing in front of you.

'It's raining heavily. I don't reckon you're standing here because you like it,' he explained.

'Oh, yeah.' You giggled girlishly, realized how that must've sound and awkwardly cleared your throat.

You took a sip of the hot chocolate.

'It's the fuse. It doesn't work,' you quietly said.

'Let me try,' he said, his hand reaching past you. He switched a few buttons and pulled a few wires and - it worked. You frowned. Was this seriously all you had to do?

Or was he just lucky?

'How did you-?' you muttered, pointing at the fuse to him. He laughed, pulling you against him, arm curling around your waist.

'Magic, sweetheart,' you heard him say.

You blushed as he led you back into the tower.

Once back inside, you gazed up at him. He let go of the umbrella and his hands went to the buttons of your raincoat.

Your breath hitched as he slowly slid if off your shoulders. The coat falling on the floor with a wet plop.

Your heart sped up, and you closed your eyes when he leaned in close to your ear. You moaned out when his tongue traced the shell of your ear.

Your stomach fluttered when his hands slipped under your shirt and glided over you belly, sensually sliding around your waist to your back.

He pulled you into him, and you squeaked as he undid your bra.

He chuckled and planted a kiss just under your ear.

'Follow me.' With that he let go of you, winked and turned around to casually walk up the stairs to go to his room.