Loki - Homework interruptions - part 2

The next morning, Tony went to your room to wake you up. You had promised him to help in the lab. And because you told Loki you needn't to get up in the morning, you were too late. An slightly angry Tony bursted through your door, but called down once he saw Loki and you sharing a bed. He chuckled and took his phone out. He took several pictures and send a message in the Avengers group chat:

I need you all to gather in the kitchen when Loki and Y/N are going to have breakfast! I promise this'll be worth it!

He then started to clap his hands.

You jolted upright, and so did Loki. He still held your wait, but you were now sitting on his lap. Tony laughed at the shocked Loki and the blushing mess you were.

'Stark,' Loki said in a menacing tone. Tony only bursted out laughing even more.

'How was it?' he asked the both of you. 'I bet it was good, he's a God after all. Come on tell me. I'll keep it a secret,' Tony said between fits of laughter.

'Nothing happened,' Loki replied.

'Yeah, keep telling that to yourself and you might believe it, Reindeer Games.' Loki's face looked angry and you hid your face in your hands, knowing Tony would probably tell the whole team.

'I'll leave now. You know, to the lab,' Tony lied.

You looked at Loki, frowning.

'See? This was a bad idea,' you hissed. 'You should've gone to your room, but you didn't listen to me! And look now! They think we did...' Loki could only smile. 'This is so bad,' you panicked. You squirmed out of his grasp and stood in front of him.

'Don't think of it as abad thing, love, think of it as a privilege,' he snickered.

'How is there a privilege in this?' you snapped. You turned around and headed to the bathroom to change.

'I guess we have to find out,' you heard Loki mumble before you closed the door behind you.

As you came out of the bathroom, Loki was already dressed in his attire and gestured for you to get out of the room with him.

The two of you walked in the kitchen, were, much to your surprise, the whole team sat. You cleared your throat awkwardly.

'Morning, brother, lady Y/N. Have you slept well?' Thor teased. Loki mumbled something grumpily. You went to sit next to Natasha, and Loki took the spot next to you.

'I slept well, thank you Thor,' you smiled at the God.

'You must've been tired then,' Tony interjected. Natasha giggled and took a bite if her breakfast, you did the same.

'If you have anything to say to us, for mercy's sake just spill it. Stop beating around the bush,' Loki suddenly spat at his brother and Tony. Tony and Thor looked at each other before smirking, although Thor gave you more of a toothy smile.

'Okay, no need to be protective,' Tony soothed.

'Brother, allow me to ask why you were in Y/N room tonight,' Thor questioned.

'Yeah, and why you were in her bed when I walked in,' Tony added. Your cheeks turned a crimson red and you tried to distract yourself by drinking some water. Loki seemed to be be taken aback and was speechless for a few seconds.

'I can explain that. Thor, you still remever Y/N didn't ate all day, yesterday?' Thor nodded and Loki continued. 'So, I went to bring her something to eat. And then it was quite late and I was simply too tired to walk to my room.' Loki seemed satisfied with his answer, but none of the Avengers seemed to believed him.

'It's really not okay that you assume that happened,' you whispered, more to yourself than to the team, but they all heard. 'If we say nothing happened, why can't you believe that?' You placed your cutlery on the table and left. Loki glared at the team.

'I'll talk to her,' he spat at his brother and Tony. He got up from his seat and went after you. And with his long legs, he was by your side quickly. 'Y/N? Are you okay?' You turned to him.

'Do I look okay?' you whispered, on the very edge of tears. You were so afraid the Avengers were going to bully you of something that didn't happen.

'To be honest, no, you don't, but I'm not really good at this and I don't know what to say...' Loki said to you. You smiled at him. He was being so kind and he probably didn't even realize it.

'You don't have to say something, though. Can you just stay with me?' He smiled genuinely and nodded. You then hugged him, and he pressed you firmly against his chest, inhaling your scent.

'I told you there would be a privilege,' he smirked.

'And that is?' you asked.

'I get to spend the whole day with you.' He smiled down at you and kissed your jawline and winked as you blushed once again.