Loki - Get along

It has been over a year since Loki and Thor came to live at Stark Tower. You got along very well with Thor, but his brother, Loki, was a whole different story.

He began to bully you during his first week, and you being you, you just bullied him back. And now, you were both sitting at the kitchen table with the other Avengers. Loki had his spoon placed over the edge of his plate and put a pea in it. He slammed his fist down on it and the pea flew in your direction. More specific, in your shirt between your breasts.

Your head shot up to glare at the God while the other laughed at you.

'You can aim,' Hawkeye noticed. Loki pretended to be shy and shrugged.

'Enough,' you spat. You fished the pea out of your shirt and tossed it at Loki before you stormed out of the kitchen. Natasha followed after you.

'Y/N,' she said. 'Don't let him get under your skin.' You stopped walking and faced her.

'It doesn't stop!' you bursted out. She placed a hand on your shoulder and smiled at you. 'It'll get better. Don't worry.' You nodded.

But it did not got any better. Loki continued to bully you and you always ended up yelling at him.
One day you were waiting outside the bathroom for Loki to finish. He came out with a smug grin.

'Oh. I didn't know you were waiting. That's unfortunate. I used all the hot water. Good luck showering with ice cold water.' He chuckled. You growled. He grabbed your arms and bend down next to your ear. 'Maybe next time you can accompany me.' You nudged your arm free and locked yourself away into the bathroom. And indeed, all the hot water was used.

After you showered, you went to the living room , where Loki and the other Avengers were sitting. You eyed them suspicious. They had planned something.

'Y/N, please take a seat next to your best friend,' Tony said. He had a large shirt in his hands and fidgeted with it. You went to sit next to Peter, but Thor shook his head.

'No, Tony meant Loki. You have to sit next to Loki,' Thor said. You sat next to Loki, frowning while you do.

'You guys do not get along at all, so we have found a solution. You'll have to wear this shirt for an entire week.' You and Loki exchanged glanced before glaring at each other.

'Why?' you both asked.

'Because you don't get along! This will be your get along shirt,' Natasha inquired. Loki huffed while you scoffed. Tony tossed it towards Loki, who caught it with much agile. He put it over his head and put his arms through the sleeves.

'Where is mine?' you asked. Tony rolled his eyes.

'You're supposed to be kn the same shirt. That's the point of the get along shirt.' Tony answered.

'And have a sleepover!' Thor said enthusiastically. You whined and Loki shook his head, but you agreed when you saw the annoyed glances the Avengers gave you. Loki sighed before he took your arm.

'Come on, little one. Get in the shirt,' he spoke. You knitted your eyebrows together as you dug under the shirt and stood pressed against Loki's chest. You turned around and also put your arms in the sleeves.

'See! That's cozy!' Thor boomed. Natasha snorted and you and Loki gave her a glare.

'And the sleepover will be an obligation. We'll make sure JARVIS keeps an eye on you,' Tony announced.

'We don't have to sleep in the shirt right?' you asked carefully. Tony shook his head.

'No, just in the same room will do it,' he assured you. You sighed in relief.