Loki - Chess with a little Mischief - part two - Smut

Hey, This is the second part.
Gumnaam_Ladki I hope you like it.

Enjoy reading

Xx

You smiled deviously.

'Wel then, goodnight,' you teased and turned around. He growled and nuzzled himself against your bare back.

'Are you kidding me?' he grunted, rolling his hips into yours. You bit your lip to prevent yourself from making any sound.

'Yes. I need to get up really early tomorrow,' you lied. He rolled his eyes and let a hand slip around your waist.

'Okay then,' he mumbled grumpily. You smiled and closed your eyes.

His hand stroked your back slowly. It slid down your waist and back to your ribcage, every time a little lower until you started to burn with desire.

You took his wrist.

'What's wrong?' he taunted.

'I'm not going to give in. No matter what you try.' He chuckled darkly next to your ear, you could feel his breath on your skin and you tried hard to concentrate on your breathing.

'Do you want to bet on that?' Your remained quiet. 'Would you let me change your mind?'

'Leave me alone,' you sneered and closed your eyes. He smirked and took your hand in his, kissing your knuckles.

'Well, at least let me clarify what I would do if you gave me your permission,' he said. You sighed, but didn't bother to say something back. He would eventually give up, you thought. 'First, I would pin you down on that mattress, stare into your eyes, until you would beg me to kiss you.' You gulped. 'But of course, I wouldn't give in that easily. I would suck on your neck, then slowly make my way up towards your jawline, making you want me, whimpering as I finally reach your lips before-'

'Okay stop,' you snarled. You snatched your hand from his and lauched yourself on top of him. 'You need to shut up.' You attacked his lips hungrily, something he was slightly taken aback of before he kissed you back with such a fiery that your vision started to blur.

You trailed your hands down his chest, tracing his ribs as you continued kissing him. He brought his hands to rest on your hips, but you slapped them away and pinned them down next to his head. You laid down on top of him, sucking on his bottom lip while his breathing got ragged.

You rolled your hips against his multiple time until he would hiss in anticipation. He grunted as you lowered yourself even more, until Loki had enough and rolled over, now you on your back.

He entered you with one thrust and you moaned, grabbing a fist full of his hair and pulling at it. He picked up a slow pace, taking long, pleasurable strides. You forced him down again and captured his lips with yours. His hands found your hips and guided him in the most pleasing angles possible.

You held your breath and tightened your muscles as you felt yourself flutter around him. He quickened his pace, both his and yours sounds of pleasure filling the room as he reached his hight, also pushing you over the edge.

He breathed heavily and so were you as he went to lay beside you, scooping you up in his arms while placing gentle kisses on your temple and nose.

'Now we can sleep,' he said with a stern voice. You giggled and rolled your eyes and looked at him. 'Good night darling.'

'Good night, Lokes.'

'Lokes?'

'It's a nickname,' you said while hiding a smile. He chuckled and gave you a kiss on your nose.

'Go to sleep, sweetie.'