Loki - Green walls - part two

AnweFlame Hi! Here is your request sweetie. I really hope you will like it.

Enjoy reading!

Xx

You had just arrived at Stark Tower with new cans of paint, as your latest attempt at painting Loki's chambers failed.

"I going back on the ladder," you announced when you walked into the kitchen, waving at Thor. Loki scowled down at you.

"No, you're not," he warned, strolling to his room to put the canes away. You raised an eyebrow and skipped over to Thor.

"You made cupcakes!" you chirped. Thor gave you a cheeky smile and shrugged.

"Well, I still need to decorate them, but yes. I made cupcakes,' Thor mused, poking a cupcake. At that point, Loki came rushing into the kitchen and spotted the cupcakes as well. Thor must've seen the determined look on his brother's face, because he shot him a glare. "No, don't you dare Loki." Loki lifted his gaze to you, flashing you a smile.

"Alright, brother. We'll wait for you to decorate them. In the meantime, sweetie, why don't we paint my room?" You nodded, tapping your fingers on the chair and carefully looking at the God.

"I'm still going on the ladder," you murmered. Loki shook his head and you grinned. "Oh I am." You laughed before sprinting to his room, but he caught the hem of your shirt and pulled you towards him.

"Thor?" Loki asked with a wicked smirk. You eyed a enthusiastic Thor, who was making his way towards his brother. You struggled against your captor who chuckled at your feeble attempts to get free. Thor's laugh boomed in your ears.

"What are you-" Thor stretched out his arm and you frowned, looking up at Loki. Thor's hammer came flying to his hand and your eyes widened. "Are you going to kill me because I want to be on the ladder?"

"You're not going on that ladder again, Y/N. I don't want to be green again," Loki cut you off, not answering your question.

"But it was an accident," you argued, trying to pry his arms off you from behind.

"Accident or not, the answer is no," Loki said with a strict voice. You huffed, crossing your arms over your chest. Thor chuckled and handed his hammer to Loki, who held it up. Your eyes widened and you looked at the God of Mischief in disbelief.

"You can lift-"

"Yup. I'm worthy," he said proudly. Thor rolled his eyes. With that, you got dragged to Loki's room with a fist in the hem of your shirt.

"You're wrinkling my shirt, Loki!" you hissed. He laughed and tackled you to the ground. You yelped in surprise and closed your eyes when he placed something on your lower back. You glanced over your shoulder and saw the hammer resting on top of you. You tried to wriggle free, but to no avail.

He chuckled lowly, walking over to a can of paint and grabbing a roller. You glared at him.

"This is not good," you murmered, hiding your face in your hands. He snickered and your head shot up to pout at him. With a roller drenched in paint, he placed his foot upon the first step of the ladder and stuck out his tongue. You did the same and rested your head on your palm as you watched him spread the paint across the wall.

"You know, I must say I love the sight of you like that," he admitted with a dark smile. You rolled your eyes and squirmed under the weight of the hammer, growling in frustration as you couldn't move it even an inch. He chuckled again.

"You such a smug bastard sometimes," you comlplained. He shurgged, dipping the roller into the paint. "You don't even have to stand on the ladder! You're tall enough!"

He glanced at you while smiling deviously.

"I'm trying to annoy you, is it working?" You bit your lip, averting your gaze to the other side of the room. He laughed.

"You have to bend on the ladder, you idiot," you muttered.

"Worth it, darling," he sang. The corners of your mouth twitched, but you managed to keep a straight face.

By the time Loki had painted his four walls, someone with a delicious smelling tray walked in - Thor. Your eyes hooked with his and he gave you an innocent shrug.

"Brother!" Loki dropped his roller and faced Thor, giving him his attention.

"Yes?" Loki inquired.

"First of all... what have you done to Lady Y/N?"

"Thank you. Someone who cares about me," you exclaimed, cutting of Thor. Loki smiled at you, giving you a wink before raising an eyebrow to Thor.

"And second - do you want a cupcake?" Thor asked with a toothy smile, holding up the tray to his brother. Loki smirked, vaguely glancing at you before grabbing one. "Can I give one to Lady-"

"No," Loki taunted. You gasped, glaring at your companion. He snickered at the sight of you and took another cupcake.

"Alright, brother, Lady Y/N, have a nice day," Thor said. He chuckled and added, "on the floor." You growled, your eyes piercing through Loki's. He stalked over to you and went to sit a few feet away, in front of you. He placed the pastry within your reach and your face lit up. Licking your lips, your hand went to grab the cupcake, but he snatched it away, putting it away further.

"Loki," you whined? your arm was stretched out to its maximum and your fingers extended to touch the cupcake. "Just a little bit-" He snatched the cupcake away from you and brought it up to his mouth, taking a slow bite from it. You knitted your eyebrows together.

"Try again," he said, placing the other one in front of you. You whined as your fingers just weren't long enough.

"No!" you grumbled when he yanked it away. He laughed at your reaction when he placed it behind him. He leaned back on his arms and gave you an amused smirk.

"Have you tried to lift the hammer?" he purred. You glared at him, your hand slowly reaching for ther hammer. You put all of your force into it - and before you knew it, you were carrying it. Your eyes widened and your mouth fell agape.

You slowly got up and stared at the hammer as if it was scolding you.

The cupcake was placed in front of you and you instantly went to devour it like an animal that hadn't eaten in days.

"That was mean," you told Loki who was looking at you with a cute look on his face. Or maybe that was just his face. He always looked cute.