Loki - A not so boring meeting - part two

Gumnaam_Ladki and The_girl_with_a_pen
You both asked for a part two and as promised I wrote it for you. I hope you like it. Sorry for not updating yesterday.

Enjoy reading

Xx

Loki approached you and pushed you against the door of you shared room.

'I'm so glad we left that meeting. I didn't want to go kn the first place,' Loki whispered as he sank his teeth into you bottom lip. You smiled.

'It was important, though,' you told him quietly. He snickered.

'Oops.' You rolled your eyes.

'That was very inappropriate,' you spoke to him in a strict voice. He smirked and pressed his body against your while his teeth let go of your lip and his trailed off to your jaw, where he placed multiple tender kisses on it. You smiled. 'You have to make it up,' you pouted. He grinned and pulled back enough to see your face.

'I will certainly make it up to you,' he hissed before he attacked your lips. His hands held you tightly, so you couldn't move much. He smiled sheepishly at you as he removed your shirt, revealing your stomach and breasts. You rolled your eyes at him and took of your bra. The smile on Loki's face turned into a smirk as he removed his clothes as well.

He then kissed you again. It was full of hunger and excitement as he picked you up and pressed you between him and the wall. He took one of your hand and squeezed it before he pinned it above your head. You inhaled deeply as he took of your skirt and knickers. He growled as he leaned in to kiss you. Your lips moved against each others. You squeezed his hand a little tighter as he made a path of kissed down your neck and began sucking eventually. You moaned quietly. You felt his nails dig into your waist the entire time, and it only intensified his movements.

He then carried you towards the bed and placed you down, very careful. He crawled on top of you and grabbed your ankles. He massaged them for a couple of minutes before he tugged at them, which made your head slid of the pillows, closer to him. He grinned and positioned himself on top of you. But you decided to taunt him a little. You kept your legs crossed and stared at him while a giggle escaped your lips. He smirked and grabbed both of your legs and spread them. Then he placed them around his hips and stuck his tongue out. You pouted but then rolled your hips against his. He groaned and glared down at you. You giggled again and repeated the action. Loki growled at you and thrusted himself inside of you. You moaned out and your hands grabbed his shoulders and squeezed them. He groaned as he picked up a steady pace, which made you moan out louder than you intended.

He changed his angle multiple times and his lips crashed back on yours. Your tongue tapped  against his lips while you arched your back. He let you enter his mouth and you explored his mouth for a brief moments before he took over. His thrust grew slower, but deeper as he grabbed your hair and tugged at it. You felt yourself tighten around him and with his last thrust you found your release. Loki found his soon after you did.

You both panted heavily, your chests rising and falling at a rapid pace.

'Am I forgiven for my inappropriate behavior?' Loki breathed out, rolling on his side and pulling you with him against his chest.

'You are most certainly forgiven,' you spoke while kissing his forehead. He smiled at you and grabbed your chin rather harshly before pressed his soft lips onto yours.