Loki - Rejected

It has been a couple months since Loki and Thor came and live in Stark Tower. You had started to develop some feelings towards the God of Mischief and desperately tried to be his friend. 

Loki was reading a book on the couch and you held yours close to your chest, strolling over to the couch as well. 

'Good afternoon, Y/N,' he spoke in his usual silky voice. You smiled brightly and sat down on the other side of the couch. He never looked up from his book, but did came and sit closer to you, picking your legs up from the floor and placing them on his lap. You bit your lip as you opened your book and tried to focus on the words. One of his hands was resting on your ankle while the other was holding up his book. 

'Hello,' you whispered. You had a good moment, for as long as it lasted. Thor came into the living room and tapped his brother on the shoulder. 

'What?' Loki snapped. 

'Brother, I see you are enjoying lady Y/N's company. Are you two a thing now?' Thor boomed with an enthousiastic voice. Loki scoffed. 

'Of course not. She's a mewling-' he looked over at you. Your throat started to get dry and you stared at him. 'Get off me,' he sneered as he pushed your feet from his lap and got up. Straightening out his clothes as if dirt was on it. Your mouth hung slightly agape, not believing what was happening. Why was he suddenly so mean towards you. He walked out of the room, forgetting his book and leaving you with Thor. 

'I'm sorry, Y/N,' Thor apologized for his brother. 'I'm sure he didn't mean it. He can have quite a temper sometimes,' Thor laughed away. 

'It's alright, Thor,' you assured him. 'I'll bring him his book.' You got up, picked up his book and went after Loki, who sat in the library. 

You looked at Loki from around the corner and then approached him with a smile. 

'Hey, Loki, you forgot your book back there,' you chirped. He rolled his eyes at you and snatched it out of your hands. 

'Leave me alone,' he sneered and pushed you against the wall as he made his way out of the library. You coudn't help it, you were a little upset, but the way you saw him didn't change. You had a huge crush on this man and just coudn't be angry at him. 

But as the months kept going, you noticed Loki got more distant and emotionless around you. You wondered what you could've done wrong, but nothing crossed your mind. Maybe he has just a bad day, you convinced yourself. You made your way to the gym, knowing Loki would be there. 

You spotted him. Drenched in sweat and rubbing his face with a towel. He picked up his gym bag and took long strides towards the exit, where you blocked his way. 

'Hey!' you said excitedly. He sighed. 

'What do you want?' he asked you bitterly. You ignored that fact and concentrated at how you could see the muscles through his shirt. 

'I have this amazing idea. There is a concert of the Arctic Monkeys and I have like two tickets. And Thor said me you liked that band as well, so maybe we could go together,' you proposed. He scoffed. He seemed to consider your offer for a few moments before he pushed you aside so you hit the doorpost. You gasped because it did hurt. 

'That's the worst band in all the realms,' he lied. You frowned. 'And I'm not going with you.' Your heart stung at his words, but you remained positive. You would go and ask him what was wrong. This had been going on for months and you just wanted to be his best friend again. No, you actually wanted to be his girlfriend, but if being friendzoned meant you would be able to spend time with him, then so be it.