Bruce Banner - Babysitting

'Hey, Y / N,' Tony yelled at you. You sighed and got up from your bed. You were watching your favorite serie on Netflix and you actually didn't want to be interrupted, but Tony being Tony, he just got to bother you. You were an intern at Stark and it was your day off. So you were a little taken aback when he called. 

"Yes, Mr. Stark?" You squeaked. He knocked at your door and came inside. 

'Hey dear, can you please keep an eye on the Greenie? Please? Pepper and I are going on a date. Steve is on a mission with Nat and Bucky ... wel let's say he disappeared tonight. ' 

'What about Thor?' you questioned. 

'Thor is back on Asgard to deal with his brother, Loki,' Tony told you. 'Please do this for me ...' he begged. 'I'm planning on asking Pepper to marry me, so ... wish me luck.' 

'Oh, Tony that's amazing! I'll watch Bruce. Good luck, 'you cheered him on. Tony thanked you and left. You went to the living room and found Bruce sitting on the couch, reading a book about science. 

'Hey, Bruce,' you announced. 

'Did Tony told you to watch me.' It wasn't a question, so you didn't answered it. Your cheeks flushed red and you stared at the ceiling. 'Leave me alone.' 

'We can have some fun, though. What do you want to do? ' you asked. 

'And what do you suggest to do together. We can't do anything fun because then the H -... other guy will come out. And ... I don't want to hurt you, Y / N. ' 

'No, we can do something fun ... You know I can cook something for you if you want and we can have dinner together ...' Bruce was quiet for some time. 

'That would be lovely ... I'm sorry at snapping at you,' he told you. 

'It's okay, Bruce,' you told him. He stood up and placed his book onto the coffe table. 

You both cooked a delicious meal. A good spaghetti. Bruce placed two plates and the cultry on the table. 

'Don't forget the candles!' you said enthusiastically. Bruce nodded and lit the candles on the table. You walked over with the spaghetti and put some in your plates. Bruce sat down and so did you. 

'So ...' Bruce said. You nodded, already eating your meal. Bruce chuckled. 'So far ... I had a really lovely evening, Y / N.' You smiled. 

'So have I,' you stated. He didn't eat. 'Is something wrong? Does it taste bad? I can cook something else if you want ... 'you rambled on. Bruce shook his head and laughed nervously. 

'No ... the food is fine ... it's just ... never mind,' he mumbled before eating some of his meal. You shrugged it off and finished your meal. 

When you both were done with the dishes, you two got settled in the couch, ready to put on some good movie. Bruce slowly began to sit closer to you and you leaned into his embrace. As the movie continued you found yourself relaxing more into his touch and you felt yourself falling asleep. Bruce looked at your sleeping, adorable face and smiled to himself. He wasn't paying attention to the movie anymore, he was now gently stroking your cheeks with his thumb. You stirred your position slightly because a door openend and Tony and Pepper walked inside. Pepper wore a beautiful ring around her finger and was smiling, as did Tony. Bruce never saw them so happy. And he felt jealous about that, but when he looked down at you, he felt that feeling too. He wasn't angry like he'd always been, no, when he looked at your face he felt happy. Tony and Pepper walked over to you and noticed you were asleep. 

'We'll better leave you two alone, we'll tell you everyting about our evening tomorrow,' Pepper told Bruce. Bruce nodded and played with a strand of your hair. Tony winked at him, and Bruce started to blush and to stutter. 

'Don't worry, Greenie, be genlte with her,' Tony snickered. Bruce rolled his eyes and looked back at you. 

'I can say that as well. Be gentle with Pepper tonight. You just got engaged,' Bruce whispered. Tony chuckled and left, but not before he patted Bruce on the shoulder. 

You didn't know how you got into bed the next morning, but you remembered your wonderful evening with Bruce and somehow that sent butterflies to your stomach. You assumed that Bruce brought you to your room and you blushed at that almost certain fact.