Vampire Loki - Fangs - Smut

The country was in lockdown, so the Avengers weren't really busy. Most of the time, they just sat in front of the TV, watching films that Tony picked.

Thor had completely abandoned his morning runs and had gained a few stones. Bruce sat in his lab all day with Natasha by his side, doing nothing in particular.

But you...

You had the best time of your life in lockdown. You decided to get into shape by doing some exercises.

With a towel hanging loose around your shoulders, you entered the common shower and quickly made yourself look presentable - even if it was late at night and you would go straight to bed once you got to your room.

A sigh escaped your lips as you finally reached your room. You met Thor on the way, who asked you to heat his hot chocolate, because he didn't know how to work a microwave.

With a bit of a delay, you closed your door.

The curtains draped closed, blocking even the faintest light of the splendid moon.

Your fingers searched for the light switch. You pressed it.

No light came on.

You tried again.

Your fingers taped the light switch with a frustrated sigh.

"Just my luck," you muttered to yourself. You dragged your feet a couple inches forward, but were met by a strong hand snaking around your neck that forced you back against the wooden door.

You squeaked, the hand around your throat had a tender grip, gentle enough to let you breathe, but firm enough so you daren't move.

A shuddering breath slid past your lips and cold breathing brushed against the side of your face.

The other hand fo the figure was brought to your waist, fingers clutching in the fabric of your pyjama shorts.

You bit your tongue when soft, frozen lips caressed the flushed skin just under your jaw. Your lips parted and you threw your head back slight, so he could reach you better.

When he but down on your pulse point, the hand loosening slightly to give himself better access, you pushed away, squinting your eyes in the dark.

"Who-?" you whimpered as he hauled you up by your hips and carried you around the room.

'Darling," he soothed, and you immediately knew who that deep, velvety voice belonged to.

With you still in his arms, he placed you down on what you thought was your bed. He carefully positioned your head on the feathery pillow while covering your collarbone with innocent touches.

Your stomach did a backflip, and your breathing got more ragged that you'd like to admit.

He grinded his hips into yours, making you whimper. Not a single thought told you that you didn't want this. All you could think about was his hands making it descent down your body.

"Loki," you whispered as he tugged at your shirt. He pulled it over your head and the piece of clothing was easily discarded.

"Mhm?" he hummed, stroking his fingers through your hair in an affectionate gesture. It made you forget about what you were going to tell him, if you knew that in the first place.

He fumbled with his own clothed, and even though it was completely dark, you could feel his eyes drinking you in.

His bare skin settled over yours, breath hitching you reached for his shoulders, to pull his closer.

He obliged and leaned inti your body, leaving lingering touches around your chest, as he pressed himself against you.

Your toes curled in anticipation and you unconsciously held your breath when his hand dipped between your bodies to stroke his length. He groaned and you stared at him through the dark, imagining what his expression must look like.

He led his shaft to your slid, feeling your wetness. He grunted and suddenly you felt his lips on yours. You moaned into his mouth, but it turned into a squeak as he bit your lower lip, drawing blood. He let the let the tip if his cock circle around your clit, making you whimper, his tongue soothing the sting and licking up the blood that pooled from your lip.

He made a guttural sound, his left hand cupping one breast. The coil in your stomach tightened and you knew you would come if he pressed just a little harder.

You tried to push your hips closer to his shenanigans, wanting to feel that euphoria. The hand abandoned your breast and pressed you back into the mattress.

"Please, I need to-"

"Not until I say so," he barked. You whimpered and bit your lip. He breathing fast now, and he growled, thrusting himself into you.

Your walls contracted around him, and he stilled. You groaned in irritation and tried to arch your back. His hands were immediately at your hips to keep you down.

"Loki," you begged, throwing your head back. The heat pooled from your very core, screaming for attention.

"Now," he growled.

The nightlight switched on.

His pale featured stood out against the dark surroundings in your room. His black curls hung over his shoulders.

He smirked down at you as you tightened around him, struggling to keep your eyes from him. Long protruding fangs caught your attention and your eyes widened.

He bent down to your neck, lips brushing against your pulse point, before his menacing teeth sunk into your heated flesh and you screamed.

You wanted to crawl away from him, but your trembling body betrayed you and you gasped. Your arms clutched at his biceps and you shook violently against him.

He thrusted even deeper into you, hitting that spot. Your eyes rolled back into their sockets as you arched your back.

You came while he was drinking your blood. The thought made you wild and made your orgasm more intense.

You screamed his name as spurts of hot liquid filled you.

There was no time for you to recover. Your limps had grown numb and even with the lights, your vision became dark.

You passed out.