Loki - Immune

Hi!

This oneshot was requested by
DemiWitch08

Enjoy reading!

Xx

You groaned at your throbbing head an twisting guts, wanting nothing more than to turn back around and close your eyes until it was over.

The booming knocking on your door added up to your vexation and you whined in response, grabbing your head.

The door bursted open and a scowling Loki switched the lights on.

You squeezed your eyes shut and pulled the covers over your head, shielding yourself from the light that invaded your room.

Loki strode into your room and yanked the covers down. You groaned, lifted your hand over your eyes and turned on your side, stomach rumbling.

'Get up, mortal. You were supposed to help me three hours ago!' he spat.

When you didn't react, he let his hands rest on his hips and pressed his lips together.

'Are you really going to make me do it?' he asked. You hummed and held on to your stomach as you experienced a cramp. He furrowed his brows.

At that point Thor stuck his head inside as he heard your groans of pain. Loki sat down on the edge of the bed, shaking your leg violently.

'Brother? Is she awake yet?' Thor asked softly, his voice layered with concern.

'I don't know? I think it's dying,' Loki mumbled, poking you in the side. He chuckled as your body jerked and did it again.

You let out a whine as your head throbbed.

Thor came inside the room too and went to sit next to Loki. He bend down to your face and smiled at you.

'How are you feeling today, Lady Y/N?' Thor asked you. You shook your head, gazing up at his through your lashes.

'I'm sick. I think it's the flu or something...' you said hoarsely. Thor's eyes widened and he quickly cowered away from you and stood straight beside his brother.

Loki quirked up an eyebrow.

'What is it, brother?' he wondered, taking the collar of your shirt and howling you up so he could study your face.

You yelped as your face was inches from his. His gaze locked with yours. The blue bags under your eyes stood out against your chalk face, lips purple.

He quickly let go of you and wiped his hands clean on his trousers as you bounced back against the mattress. You squeaked and closed your eyes.

'Ew,' Loki said and his face scrunched up in disgust. 'It's sweating an awful lot.'

'That's because she's sick, Loki. It's a Midgardian illness... or something,' Thor explained. 'Well, lucky our mission is canceled. Now we can take care of her.'

You smiled at your friend and he gave you a toothy one back.

Loki shook his head.

'I'm not taking care of it. It's your pet, your responsibility,' he sneered and got up from your bed, before storming off.

There was a pang in your chest at his words. He clearly did not like you. He was disgusted by your mere presence and you bit your lip from spasming in a grimace.

Thor shrugged.

'So stubborn he is. But no worries, little one. I'll make you some chicken soup.'