Rogers' daughter

TThis one is requested by @SigynHiddleston111 

I hope you like it.  The second part is coming soon. 

But for now... 

Enjoy reading and tell me what you think. 

xx 

You were with Bruce in the lab, helping him with some files. 

'Do you think they will take him here?' you asked Bruce. He shrugged and adjusted his glaces. 

'Probably. I mean, where else would they take him? I heard he is quite an intimidating character. But don't worry, Y/N, he will be locked up in a cell for sure,' he soothed. You nodded and continued your work in the lab. 

Bruce abruptly stopped working, and you looked up. He was staring through the window, you followed his gaze and saw a few figures approach. One of them was your father, Steve Rogers, the legendary Captain America, accompanied by Tony Stark in his Iron Man suit and Natasha. A dark haired man in handcuffs walking in front of them. That must be that dramatic Asgardian that tried to take over New York, you thought. Bruce rubbed his eyes as Loki gave him a nod and then noticed you. You froze and dropped the pen you were holding when he winked at you. They walked passed the window, luckilly, otherwise he would've seen you blushing. You looked at Bruce, who was staring at you blankly. 

'What?' you asked him, crossing your arms in front of your chest. 

'N-Noting. I feel a little light-headed, to be honest,' he mumbled, scratching his head. 

'Do you want me to-' 

'I'm fine,' he cut you off and went back to his work. That's when your father walked in, with a magic wand. 

'Y/N, would you mind taking a look at this? It's Loki's scepter. Be careful,' he warned. You nodded and gave him a kiss on his cheek, taking the scepter from his hand. 

'Yeah, sure, dad. Just do me a favour,' you said. He smiled and nodded. 

'What do you need?' 

'I need you to go to the infirmary. You have a major bruise on your forehead,' you spoke strictly. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. 

'Of course, but I'll go to Stark first,' he muttered before walking out. You placed the scepter on a table and did what your father asked. 

Suddenly, there was a crash. 

'One of the engines broke down!' you heard Tony scream and then fly away in his suit. You looked over at Bruce, who fell down on the floor. You rushed towards him and grabbed his face. 

'Bruce, look at me. What's wrong?' you panicked. You tapped his cheek for an answer, but he didn't react for quite a while until he turned a light shade of green, yelling. You let go of him, squealing and crawling under the table where Loki's scepter lay. Natasha had told you to get out of sight when Bruce turned into the Hulk, so you did. 

'Hulk smash!' Hulk boomed, before jumping through a window and destroying the Helicarrier from the inside. You stayed under that table for a long time until you heard footsteps enter the lab. They stopped in front of the table you were hiding under. It was no doubt that it was Loki. He took the scepter, but you knew you couldn't let that happen. You're father would be disappointed when he found out when you just let Loki take it. Well that was already too late, he turned around, the scepter in his hand, so you did the only logic thing you could think of in that moment. You grabbed his ankle, making Loki trip. He fell flat on his face, the scepter falling out of his hand.