Loki - Glass cell and a birthday

'Y/N, we have a job for you,' Director Fury spoke while walking towards you. You were just walking out of your room on the Helicarrier. And it was your birthday!

'Yeah, sure,' you said.

'You'll have to watch over Loki. And whatever you do, don't talk to him,' Fury explained. Tony walked around the corner. 'Tony will bring you to him.' You nodded.

'Hey kid. You ready?' Tony asked. You nodded, but were a little disappointed that he didn't greeted you with a happy birthday.

'Can I just go to mom and dad for a second?' you asked. You were not going to watch over a criminal before you got a happy birthday and maybe a snack.

'Yes, you can, but then you head straight to Loki's cell, okay?' Fury told the both of you strictly.

Tony and you walked over to the kitchen. Your mother, Natasha, and your father, Bruce, were sitting at the kitchen table, sipping their tea. 

'Good morning!' you cheered.

'Sweetheart, didn't Fury gave you a job,' Natasha asked. Your face fell. She didn't remember. You nodded and hopefully looked at your father.

'Cole on, Y/N, the cameras in Loki's cell broke down. We need you there,' Bruce said sternly. You nodded and walked away to his cell with Tony by your side.

'Something wrong, kid,' Tony asked. You shook your head. 'Remember not to talk to him. He has quite a silver tongue. He would manipulate you,' Tony warned you before pushing the doors to Loki's cell open.

'Yes, I remember,' you said. Tony patted your back before he pushed you through the doors and locked them.

You looked around the room blankly. A man with beautiful eyes and raven black hair, his sharp jawline... and a cute nose. You awkwardly cleared your throat as he stared into your eyes and it felt like he was looking into your soul. A wicked grin crept it's way onto his face.

'Hello,' his silky voice spoke. You remembered not to talk to him, so you waved. You strolled over to the desk and sat at it. Playing with a pencil, trying to balance it on your finger. 'What's your name?' You kept your eyes glued to the pencil while biting your lip. 'Don't ignore me,' he told you sternly, but you did. You heard him sign. 'Happy birthday.' Your eyes shot up to the man and he smiled what seemed like a genuine one. The pencil fell to the floor as you gazed at him with wide eyes.

'Thank you,' you whispered. He winked at you which made you quickly look away.

'Y/N,' he spoke softly. 'That's a nice name.' Your breath hitched in your throat as he called you your name.

'How did you?' you began stuttering. He chuckled and shook his head.

'If you don't talk to me, I'll have to talk to you by reading your mind,' he explained. Damn, did he read it when you thought he looked... good? 'I did. And I should thank you for that.' You blushed and looked down at your lap. 'Would you mind bringing me something to eat? They haven't fed me in like two days,' he told you. You were shocked at how cruel that was. How dare they imprison him and then not feed him? You nodded and unlocked the doors to grab him a plate with a lot of fruit, vegetables and a little meat.

He was still in his cell when you returned. You closed the doors and headed to his cell.

'Uhm... would you mind sitting on the bench? So I can safely put the food in your cell,' you said. He nodded and sat on the bench like you had asked. You opened his glass cell and kneeled down, carefully, not breaking eye contact with the God in front of you.

'You don't have to be scared of me,' a velvety voice said close to your ear. You put the plate down as the Loki on the bench disappeared into thin air. You gasped and turned around and saw him towering over you. 'I just want to stretch my legs if that's okay for you. I have been stuck in that fishbowl for days.' He turned around and walked towards the desk you were sitting at.