Wet laundry - part two

This oneshot was requested by ht2605

I hope you like this! Enjoy reading!

xx

He flipped you over on your back, pinning you against the mattress. You smirked at him as you wrapped your arms around his neck to place your lips on his. He happily obeyed your request.

His hands went to roam over your body. The only thing keeping your away from his touch was your silky nightgown. He bit your lip while he brushed the piece of clothing up to your thighs.

You parted your lips and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue inside your mouth. You both fought for dominance and you were winning. You pinned his tongue down and explored him, running your hands across his muscled chest. He groaned and slid the straps of your nightgown off your shoulders.

You helped him to get you out of it - and you weren't wearing anything else under it. He hummed in aproval and placed tender kisses on your shoulder, nipped at your collarbone and traced a path to your breasts with his tongue.

You shivered as he touched you, then kneaded it while sucking on the other one. You tangled your hands in his hair and pushed yourself against him. He took one of your legs and swung it over his hip.

Then your eyes locked and he licked his lips.

'Sweetheart? Are you okay with this?' he asked you. You nodded. Your heartbeat increased. It thummed against your ribcage.

'Yes, come here,' you whispered as you pulled him closer. Your lips met again and this time he took control. You felt him against your entrance. He let himself slip inside of you and you both groaned in satisfaction. He squeezed his eyes shut and you took in his devine appearance.

'Oh, God,' he panted as he let some of his weight rest on your body. 'You're so-' he didn't finish his sentence, just devoured your lips instead. You kissed him back and thrusted your hips upwards, which he moaned at. You smirked against his lips. He met your thrust in perfect sync.

A knot formed in your stomach. You felt the tension between your legs increase as you panted his name. You placed your hands on his shoulder, but he snatched them away and held them both in his, never breaking the pace.

It was too much. You screamed his name in syllables. As you reached your climlax, he put his forehead on top of yours. Then he joined you in your ecstasy.

You both lay there panting, looking into each others eyes. His arms were wrapped tightly around you. He was holding onto you like you would disappear if he'd ever let go of you.

'I really love you,' he mumbled against your cheek. You turned your face towards him and smiled. You brushed some hair out of his face. He had a lazy grin on his face. You smirked and pecked his nose.

'I love you too. So much,' you whispered. And it wasn't long after that you found yourself kissing him again. He is so perfect.