Loki - A simple button down shirt - Smut

It was late in the evening and you were stripping from your clothes and changed in a comfortable button down shirt. You left your knickers and bra on underneath the white piece of clothing. You had just put that on and there was already a rushed knocked at your door. You walked over, but the person kept knocking, getting on your nerves. 

'I'm coming,' you yelled. You opened the door to reveal the God of Mischief standing. 

'Y/N, I have a problem. I'm so frustrated right no-' his eyes landed on your breasts. You followed his gaze and stared at your breasts as well. The button had opened and you blushed a little. Your pink bra was showing. You lifted your gaze, but he didn't. His eyes remained glued on your breasts. You cleared your throat. 'Shall I open it entirely or are you enjoying the view like this?' you said in a sarcastic voice. His eyes shot up and he leaned against the door frame, crossing his arms in the process. 

'I-You- me - I-' he took a deep breath and put on his signature smirk. You grinned smugly and tapped your foot on the floor, pretending to be annoyed. 

'What's wrong, Loki?' you flirted, playing with another button, slowly opening it. He cocked up an eyebrow. 

'Well, I might enjoy the view even more if you unbutton it entirely,' his voice said in an amusing way, while his smirk never left his face. 

'Really?' you teased. Your hand slid down and unbuttoned every button of the button down shirt. His eyes held a glint in them as a part of the shirt slipped off your shoulder. 'What is making you feel frustrated?' you whispered. Loki's eyes roamed over your body, you swear he was visually fucking you. 

'I don't know what's frustrating me more at the moment. That printer of Tony or you,' he said confidently. 

'What's so frustrating about that printer?' you spoke seductive while biting your lip and sliding the shirt off both of your shoulders. His breath hitched in his throat and his eyes met yours for a second before they focussed on the newly exposed skin. 

'The printer... doesn't work... Keeps making weird noises...' Loki replied dreamily. You giggled and took a step closer towards him. He grinned as you pressed your barely covered body against his. 

'Do you want me to take a look?' you whispered in the crook of his neck. He snickered as one of his hands sensually wrapped around your waist, pressing you even more against him. You smiled and kissed his neck, because that was the highest you could reach. He smiled down at you and pushed you into your room, closing the door behind the both of you. 'You look rushed, Loki, is everything alright?' you wondered. He smirked and turned you around so you were trapped between the door and him. You bit down on your lips and let the shirt drop to the floor. 'Oops. It fell off,' you said innocently. He smirked and devoured your body with only his eyes. 

'I don't mind,' Loki said in a low voice. His hand shot up and carefully stroke one of your breasts. You remained silent as you just enjoyed how his fingers grazed along your skin. His other hand trailed down and hooked into the brim of your knickers. He growled and removed one strap of your bra. He lowered himself to let his lips touch your soft shoulder. He let his lips slither around there for awhile before he bit down, hard. You moaned out. His other hand removed the other strap and your own hands unhooked the bra, causing it to fall on the floor. Loki felt the piece of clothing brush against his fingers before he removed his lips from your shoulder and stood up. He took a moment to stare at them. He grabbed them firmly after, which you hissed at. Your nipples painfully hardened as he ran his thumb over them. Once again, you let out a moan. He bend down and took one in his mouth, sucking on it roughly. You arched your back and pressed yourself against his mouth. Not that he minded, though. You could feel him getting harder as well as he pressed his body against yours as he let his lips travel further up to your collarbone. Leaving feather light kisses behind. Loki tilted your chin up with his slender fingers as he kissed your neck an throat with lust on his tongue. Your breath hitched as he broke his actions to take off his clothes. All of it. He tossed his clothes to the other side of the room before he focussed on you again. He scooped you up in his arms and dragged you to your bed. He looked at you as he placed you onto the bed, very carefull, as if he was afraid you would break if he was to rough with you, but that rough touch returned soon enough. He stared into your eyes as his hands grabbed your knickers and slowly pulled them down your legs. He couldn't control himself anymore, his eyes lowered to look at you as he took off the last piece of clothing. He bend down and just connected your bodies for awhile. You moved your leg and let your foot slide over his leg, drawing goosebumps over them. He smirked down at you as you grinded your hips against his, which he groaned at. 'One thing. I'm in control,' Loki hissed and pushed your legs apart. You yelped out as it send vibrations to your womanhood. He smirked down and bend down to press his lips against yours. 

'I like that idea, Loki,' you assured him with a snicker. He nodded. 

'Good to know,' he whispered seductive before he pressed his lips to yours again and bit down on your bottom lip. Oh, he really is a biter. You could feel him press himself against your womanhood and he just waited. He looked down at you with a taunting smile on his lips. 

'Loki,' you hissed as you tried arched your back to feel him, but he pulled away. 'Stop teasing and get to business,' you growled. He snickered. 

'As the lady wishes,' he spoke before he let himself slowly slid into you. Your head fell back in ecstasy. Both yours and Loki moans and groans filled your room. The pleasure you were feeling echoed through your body as he stared to move inside of you. 

He was hitting the exact right spot over and over again. And by now, you were a mess. His hands tangled in your hair while the other grabbed one of yours and pressed it hard into the mattress. His fast movements slowed down and his hand let go of your hair, only to pick up one of your legs and swinging it over his hip, allowing him to hit you deeper. You whimpered as he pulled out and slammed himself back in. He repeated the action a couple of times before you squeezed his hand and screamed, founding your release. You panted hard as he gave you a few more thrusts before he found his as well. He pulled out lazily and collapsed beside you, wrapping his arms around you and burying you in his chest. 

'Are we going to do this more often? Please?' Loki whispered in your ear. You smiled up at him and nodded. 

'I would like that. Very much,' you admitted. 

'That damn button down shirt,' he chuckled before he pressed a tender kiss to your forehead. You sighed satisfied and kissed his chest.