The Past (CH.20)

Y/N's Pov

Now everyone knew about my last name, to be honest, I was really nervous just thinking about it, but then I snapped to reality, when Midnight sensei asked me something. "So Yu, if you don't like your last name, then why use it for your hero name?" I got even more nervous when she called me that, but I tried to hide it, and answered.

"Well, it's because I've been trying to hide and bury my past, but I know that in the long run, it won't work, every time I'm called by that name, I get really nervous and sometimes I even froze in place, I want that to stop, and the only way to do so is getting use to it." They all seemed to agree with me, and some of them were cheering a bit for me, but I had something else to ask them. "But can I be called Y/N for some more time, unless I have my custom on, please? I don't think I can handle being called Yu, all the time right now." They all nodded, and agreed with me, which was a big relief, but now that we were finished with the hero names, we were going to look through our nominations.

"Okay, now that we're done with that, we will check all your nominations, normally they are more spread out between all of you, but this year they're mainly focused on two of you." While Aizawa sensei said this, both Midnight sensei and Present Mic were leaving, now looking at the chart, in second place, Shoto had over 3.5K nominations, Katsuki had over 500, Tenya around 300, Momo 250, Denki 120, and there were a couple others that had less than a hundred, but what really surprised me, was my own number, because somehow I had gotten over 4.1K nominations. "Even if you didn't got any nomination, you will still get some experience, for the ones who didn't got any, I will give you a list of 40 heroes around the country that are willing to take you in, you have until this weekend to decide." Then the bell rang, signaling the end of the day.

The rest of them started talking about could they want, but since I had a Really long list, I walked to Izuku. "Hey Y/N, what's up?" He asked looking at me.

"It's just that I think I will need some help with this long list, and I know how analytic you can be, so I thought if I sat with you, I would get some help."

"Oh, okay." I sat down, and we both went into a mumble session to clear our options, after some time, we were finished, he had left around 3 options left from his 40 inicial options, which I envied from him, since after all the work I still had around 100. "You know, I envy how you have less options." He looked at me confused, and said.

"Why? You have more places to choose from."

"Yeah, but that also makes it harder to decide, more options also means more possibilities of not liking what I choose."

"Makes sense." He said, then he gave a quick glance at my list, and after some seconds he said. "Hey isn't that the name of that famous hero trainer?" Looking at my list, I found who he meant.

"You're right, it is, I think I will go there." Then Ochako came to us, and greeted us.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" We looked at her, then Izuku gave a smile and answered.

"Just helping each other decide who to go with."

"Great! Have you decided yet?"

"I haven't, but Y/N did."

"Yes, I think I will go with him." I said, pointing to my list, where it could be read 'K', Ochako gave a curious glance, and asked.

"K? Who's that?"

"He used to be a common professional, but now he only dedicates to train heros, up to now he has trained 10 heros which all got into the top ten at some point, and three of them made it to the top five." Ochako seemed to get excited, and congratulated me.