Training On The Camp (CH.44)

Itsuka's Pov

After my talk with Tokage, I thought that I would be too embarrassed to rest well, but I didn't, instead I was happy remembering my little date with Y/N, which helped me fall asleep, and then had a great night.

Timeskip to the Morning

After some time of being asleep, we were called to go training. We all then walked out with our teacher, while he explained us that we would improve our quirks. "Improve our quirks?" Asked some of my classmates who were a bit confused.

"Yeah, class 1-A must've started already." Said Vlad sensei, as he started explaining us and leading to the path towards the training ground. "Don't you see it! Even if we went by almost the same events, we don't receive the same attention as them! Do you understand? It's our time to shine now!" Some of us looked kinda sad when he said this, like if we had failed him or something. Then Tokage, who seemed to still be a bit confused, asked.

"But what do you mean about 'improving our quirks'? In total we have 20 unique abilities. What are we gonna improve and how? Could you be more specific?" And as we got out from the forest, into what seemed to be an open field, Vlad sensei answered.

"Quirks are just like muscle fibers, if you abuse them, they will break and come back stronger. So you'll have to do that with your quirks. Continue using them, and they'll become more powerful. Don't use them, and they'll wither out. In other words, there's only one thing to do." And just at that moment, we emerged out of the forest, and looked at what hell was 1-A going through.

Just by giving them a quick look, everyone seemed to be going through some hellish training to improve their quirks. Kaminari was sending his electricity through a battery and getting it back, Uraraka was rolling all around inside a ball, while both Ojiro and Kirishima where fighting each other, or to be precise, Ojiro was attacking Kirishima while he just hardened. It may not sound too bad, but all the effort that they were pouring into it, made it really seem like torture.

By the time we were done looking at them we were all kinda scared by it, when Vlad sensei started explaining again. "Those who have abilities with limits to them, have to increase those limits. Mutants and other beings have to work on their organs and body parts. We would normally adjust you training based on your physical growth..." And as he trailed off a bit, Aizawa sensei came and finished for him.

"But we don't have time for that. Don't just wander around Class 1-B." I then got a bit curious about how would they handle all of this, so I asked.

"Including us we are 40 people, can 6 people really manage that much quirks?" Aizawa sensei didn't seemed moved by my question, so he just said.

"That's why we came here." And just at that moment, the Wild Wild Pussycats made their entrance again, after they had finished with it, every of them explained how would they train us.

"MI QUIRK, SEARCH, ALLOWS ME TO OBSERVE AND MONITOR UP TO 100 PEOPLE!!!" Screamed Ragdoll.

"With my Flowstone, I can create the perfect environment for you to train in!" Exclaimed PixieBob.

"And with my Telepath, I can instruct and advise multiple people at a time." Said Mandalay.

"I will be in charge of punching and kicking...as well as other violent services." Tiger really stood out from the rest of the pussycats, but not only by how he talked, but also by how he looked, which was a bit frightening. "Those with simple power augmenters come with me!" I was a bit scared, because that probably included me, and then I looked a bit around, and noticed both Midoriya and Y/N, who were already training. "Tiger's training has already started."