A Crude Talk (CH.81)

Y/N's Pov

After hearing that light 'explanation' from K, I kept looking around and wondering what would they need our help with. I tried asking K for more, but he said that he didn't know anything else, but that they did mention something about drugs related with quirks, but that was it.

I wondered if they would ask for help to investigate a big mafia or something, however, if Sir Nighteye was really the host of all of this, then it must somehow involve Overhaul, as he was investigating the Shie Hassaikai. Thinking about him made me get a bit angry, but if this would help get him behind bars and ease a bit of Eri's fear, then I was completely on board.

We all waited out there for a couple more minutes, to wait for some heroes that were left I assumed, and then went towards one of the conference rooms to talk. Inside the room there were a couple of tables arranged to form a big rectangle with an empty space in the middle. Sir Nighteye sat at one of the smaller sides of the rectangle, while his sidekicks stood behind him with a projector. Both me and K sat at the opposite end of him, and after everyone else got in their places, Bubblegirl started talking.

Just as I predicted, Bubblegirl said that Sir nighteye's agency had been investigating the Shie Hassaikai for around two weeks now, making it quite obvious that all of this was related to them. The first question made was what started the investigation, to which Bubblegirl said that it was due to an incident related to a gang named the Reserve Dogs, and while the police didn't think about it that much, they found somethings that didn't make sense, and decided to look into it more.

To continue with the explanation, Centipeder, Sir Nighteye's other sidekick, took the lead and started talking. He stated that during their investigation they discovered that, during the last year, the Shie Hassaikai had been contacting people and organizations of the black market all across the country, and that most of this interactions seemed to be in order to expand their organization and earn capital, until immediately after they started investigating, the Shie Hassaikai contacted the League of Villains through Twice. Centipeder said that they were unable to follow them, but with help from the police, they were able to confirm a fight between them.

After this, Gran Torino took a moment to talk, as he mentioned how this explained his involvement, as well as Detective Tsukauchi's, who seemed to be out investigating at the moment. This also seemed to a spark a bit of light chat from Gran Torino with Izuku, but it didn't last long, as Sir Nighteye told Bubblegirl to continue.

She mentioned asking for everyone's aid through the HN, the Hero Network as K once explained me, but was told by Centipeder to skip that part. The mentioning of the HN seemed to confuse Ochako, as she didn't know what it was, so Nejire explained it to her. This also seemed to anger a hero named Rock Lock, as he didn't believe that we were needed. "Either way, what's the purpose of having this U.A brats here? They'll only meddle in the discussion. Once we start talking about the core of the situation, it'll get pretty dark." Looking at Fatgum, he seemed to want to say something, as he was about to get up, but before he did, K started laughing out loud, confusing everyone there, even me.

K held his laugh for a couple of seconds and once he finished, he said. "Don't mix my inter with those four. Yu's in a whole 'nother level from almost everyone here. You can't even compare." I still felt quite embarrassed about this, especially about the enthusiasm he uses when presenting me like that, but I don't like contradicting him either, so I just go with what he says. "Besides, Yu can surely handle this, right?" He then turned to look at me, so I nodded at him, while firmly saying.

"Yes, Coach." This seemed to get different reactions from everyone, mostly confused, but a couple angry as well, like Rock Lock's, who seemed annoyed by my way of talking, but K didn't pay attention to any of this.