Y/N's Return And An Undesired Guest (CH.61)

Y/N's Pov

I was still a bit startled by Togaru's sudden request, but his excited was so clear that it got to me, so I was looking forward to this fight as well.

Before starting, we got permission from the rest of his classmates to let us the entirety of the gym for this, and they were extremely glad to let us do so, and even 1-A wanted to stay to see us. The next thing for us to do was to prepare an arena for us, and before Cementoss got the chance to help with this, I copied his quirk and did it myself.

Now that it was done, we both walked to it, and as we settled on our positions, Togaru said. "Y/N, I don't want you to hold back at all on me. This is a way for to see how truly strong I am, so go at it with your fullest. I'll do so as well." I nodded at him, and as I got my flail and axe out, I said.

"Of course." And then started spinning it.

My new weapon seemed to catch his attention, and so he said. "Changed of style? Great." I think he said the last part with a bit of sarcasm, but I mostly ignored it, while Vlad sensei got on the platform as well to mark the start of our bout.

"Okay then. No holding back from either side. You will fight until the other one can't, but if we deem that you're going overboard, we'll stop the fight. Do you agree to this terms?" Both of us nodded at this, and so he finished with. "Very well. Start!" And then got out of the arena.

Before the first attack was thrown, we had a standoff, during which Togaru prepared some blades, and I decided what movement to use. It took almost 20 seconds, but in the end, I was the one to start the fight by throwing my axe directly at him.

Togaru dodged this by moving a bit to the left, and then he tried to dash towards me. I threw my flail upwards, completely missing him, something he noted. "What was that even supposed to be?" But he wasn't expecting what I was actually aiming for.

"Stone Breathing: Second Form – Upper Smash." Togaru was barely able to avoid it, but he could only move a bit to the right, so the flail hit just besides him, and the shock wave got him out of balance. This gave me time to retrieve my axe, and sent it flying just at him. This time he had to use his blades as protection, while I lost complete contact with my weapon, however, this wasn't bad. It was just like I planned.

Stone Breathing - Stone Breathing is a Breathing Style that mimics earth and stone and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques, and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques and forms utilize the ground beneath the user and the vast surroundings to generate powerful and sturdy attacks that specialize in both offense and defense.

Second Form: Upper Smash - The user throws both the axe and spiked flail for a pincer move before smashing down on the chain to cause the flail to then rebound and smash the target from afar.

Even if I memorized the theory of this movements down to a T, there's just so much I can do with just that and a couple hours of training, so I created a normal sword from my suit, and went right at him with another breathing.

As I approached, Togaru got the time to get back on his feet and come at me as well. He grew a blade from his forearm, that he directed at my face, so I responded with my new Water Breathing, which I used to deviate his attack upwards. "Water Breathing: First Form – Water Surface Slash."

Water Breathing is a Breathing Style that mimics water, specifically the flow, flexibility and adaptability of the liquid and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques, and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques involve the user bending their body, arm, and weapon in a fluid motion to match the movements of rushing or flowing water. Users also visualize themselves seemingly creating and manipulating water when unleashing its techniques.