Chapter 6: The True Nature of the Wesker Siblings

WARNING: Strong language and minor gore in this chapter

Jill POV

While exploring the labyrinth-like laboratory, I suddenly came to the end of a narrow corridor at the bottom of some stairs. Here I found some kind of holding cell. When I looked inside I was surprised to see none other than CHRIS sitting on the bed inside!

He looked up at me and asked "Jill?" I exclaimed "Chris you're alive!" He smiled and responded "Of course I'm alive." His face went serious as he said "Jill there's something big going down. And I don't think we're part of the equation."

I asked "Chris, how did you even get here?" His eyes widened as he responded "It was Y/N, he attacked me, claiming we were getting in the way of something." I thought back to the photo I saw earlier, I guess I was right, Wesker and Y/N were the traitors Enrico mentioned!

I tried opening the door however it wouldn't budge at all. I said "It won't open. Wait, I'll be back to get you out." Chris nodded and said "Ok, but no sight-seeing though. I assume Y/N has a key to this place. I'd suggest you find him." I nodded and went off to begin my search.

Timeskip...

Y/N POV

I wandered around the catacombs of the laboratory for some time, searching for Jill. I encountered a few zombies and other creatures but I just disposed of them with no trouble whatsoever.

Suddenly I was met with a gunshot that whizzed past my head, spinning around I saw Jill glaring at me, holding her handgun out directly in front of her. She simply asked "Y/N! Is it true?" I faked innocence and asked "Is what true?"

Jill snapped "Don't bullshit my Y/N, is it true?! Did you and your brother betray S.T.A.R.S?!" I raised my hands up slowly and said "There's more going on here than you could possibly understand Jill, follow me and I promise everything will be explained."

She looked at my cautiously but then lowered her handgun and said "Fine, but if you try anything, I won't hesitate to kill you." I just nodded and began to lead her to the room where Albert was waiting, unaware that we were being followed.

We continued making our way through the laboratory, we eventually arrived at the elevator. We activated it though before we could step inside, we were approached by none other than Barry! Jill exclaimed "Barry!"

Barry simply responded "You could have at least waited up for me you know." They both ignored my presence as Jill said "Let's go." With that we all got into the elevator and descended to the lowest levels of the laboratory.

We got out and walked down the short corridor until we finally arrived at the door at the end. I said in a monotone voice "Right through here." They nodded and entered the room. I followed behind and closed it behind me.

Albert was still typing away at the same computer as we approached. Jill addressed him exclaiming "Wesker!" It was at this point that both me and Barry raised our guns and aimed them at Jill's head. Albert simply said "Thank you Barry, Y/N."

Jill sighed and said "Well what do you know..." Albert responded "Oh don't blame Barry for everything, I hear his better half and two lovely daughters will be in danger, if he doesn't do everything I tell him to. As for Y/N, I think you'll find family can be quite persuasive." This caused Jill to say "Wesker, you're pathetic." 

I responded "Well you shouldn't worry too much dear." Albert finished "You'll be free of all this anyway." Jill asked "Why eliminate S.T.A.R.S?" Again I responded with my gun still aimed at Jill "Believe it or not, that's Umbrella's intention."

Jill let out a "Tch" noise before saying "You're both just slaves of Umbrella." To this, Albert responded "Smart girl. But I think you misunderstand us. The things you mentioned are nothing. We'll burn all of them along with this entire laboratory." 

Albert turned around and raised his own gun pointing at Jill, I walked around her so that I was stood next to my brother. Albert turned to Barry and sternly instructed "Barry, go up on the ground and wait there."

Without question, he just lowered his gun and walked away. Albert laughed and said "You've gotta love Barry. He must really be afraid of Umbrella." Jill snapped "You two and Umbrella took his family, you bastards!" 

Albert suddenly punched Jill in the face, causing her to fall to the ground. He then explained "Umbrella? Well I used some carrots and sticks to cow him, but it had nothing to do with Umbrella. I just used Barry for my personal interests. Though both you and Barry seem to think me and Y/N are following Umbrella's orders."

Jill looked up at us confused and asked "What? What are you planning?" Albert smirked and said "I guess it's time for show and tell." He pressed a few buttons on the nearby keypad and I noticed the test tube from earlier.

The water began to clear revealing the creature within and even I was shocked by its appearance, it was humanoid in shape but it was giant, with a beating heart visible on its chest, its left hand was also replaced with a massive claw. Albert said "Behold the ultimate life form. 'Tyrant'."

Image of the T-002 Tyrant:

Albert stepped towards it with a grin as he said in awe "It's magnificent

Albert stepped towards it with a grin as he said in awe "It's magnificent..." Jill just spat in disgust, "Everything you've done, was for the sake of this thing?" Albert looked at her and coldly said "You know, I hate goodbyes." 

He raised his gun however there was a gunshot, Albert fell to the ground as I saw Barry standing in the doorway, holding his revolver out in front of him. I yelled "Albert! Damn you!" I raised my gun however Jill quickly pulled hers out and fired.

It all happed too quickly. I was hit by about four or five shots, all of which hit me square in the chest. I fell back and slumped against one of the computer consoles. The bullet-holes in my torso began leaking blood and everything went black.

Wesker POV

Y/N's bullet-filled body slowly fell to the ground in a sitting motion. Jill lowered her gun and turned to Barry who simply said "Forgive me." Jill answered "No, you're not to blame. It was Umbrella, Wesker and Y/N." Barry said "Even if it meant my family, I couldn't bear turning my back on my friends again."

I quickly got to my feet and pressed the button to release the Tyrant. Barry raced forward and yelled "SHIT!" However it was too late. The water began to train out of the tank. The Tyrant suddenly began to break through the glass with its hand.

It stepped forward as Barry aimed his gun at it and yelled "Damn it!" I stood up and laughed menacingly, still clutching my shoulder. I arrogantly said "Jill and Barry together, in HELL! When you get there, tell Y/N I said hi!" I laughed once again.

To my surprise, the Tyrant turned towards me and slowly approached. I just said "Premature-" Before the Tyrant thrust forward and stabbed its claw right through my chest. It lifted me off the ground as everything went dark.

This was only the beginning though, because when me and Y/N would awake thanks to the virus we were both infected with, HATRED would become our new master...

Author's Note: And that's it for Chapter 6, I really hope you enjoyed this one. There will only be one or two chapters left in act 1 of this story one will be Jill, Chris, Barry and Rebecca escaping the mansion and the next one will be Y/N and Wesker escaping based off of Umbrella Chronicles, I hope you like them. Now as always, thank you for reading.