Chapter 21: At Death's Door, Escaping Raccoon City

Y/N POV

Falling and darkness, that's all that went through my mind at that moment. My hand firmly held onto Ada's as we had continued to plummet into the seemingly endless abyss. I don't know how either of us survived, even with my abilities, a fall like that should have spelled certain death. But somehow fate had intervened.

Both of us were injured in the fall, Ada was wrapped in numerous bandages while I myself had one around my torso from my encounter with that monster earlier and one on my arm from the Umbrella soldier, I also had one wrapped around my head, so did Ada however hers covered her eye.

Image of Ada Wong:

(Just imagine her outfit is her one from the Remake

(Just imagine her outfit is her one from the Remake. The bandages are in the same place though.)

We continued to make our way through the crumbling laboratory, we had secured the G Sample and were now desperately searching for a potential escape route. The cable car was a one-way trip so we couldn't count on that as our escape route.

As we explored we did briefly encounter Leon once again, battling that Tyrant I had fought earlier. However we remained in the shadows, not directly getting involved, after all our priority was successfully escaping.

We did provide some support though as Ada spotted a Rocket Launcher off to the side. In a subtle movement, we pushed the Rocket Launcher over the edge down to where Leon was and with that we left, both of us saying in unison. "We'll call it even."

And that leads us to right now...

We eventually did make it out of the laboratory and wound up once again in the sewers. Ada suddenly slumped against one of the walls with a pained grunt and I approached her asking "Ada, are you alright?" She just shrugged off my concerns and said "I'm fine." Before continuing to limp down the tunnel. She eventually spoke up, saying "We need to get out of here?"

I asked her "And do you have any ideas on how to do that?" Ada responded "I had a contact, in a hotel not too far from here. He may have some advice." I nodded and said "Then I'll follow your lead."

As we progressed through the sewer, we were suddenly attacked by giant spiders which were known as Web Spinners, another product of the T-Virus. Not that they were any trouble though, we simply shot them down with ease.

Image of a Web Spinner: