Chapter 10: An Old Enemy and a New Monster

Y/N POV

I continued making my way through the chaotic streets of Raccoon City. I encountered numerous creatures including Zombies, Cerberuses and even Hunters though by this point I already knew how to deal with each one so I disposed of them with ease.

Eventually I came across an overturned police car accompanied by a zombie in police attire. I shot it in the head without a second thought and began scavenging through the car for anything of use, I found some handgun and shotgun rounds which I took.

However among the vehicle's debris, I saw something that caught my interest. Picking it up, I looked to see a Flash Grenade in my hand. I let out a faint whistle to myself before muttering "I'll be taking you." I placed the grenade in my pocket in case I would ever need it.

Image of a Flash Grenade:

Seeing nothing more of use in the car, I just continued on my trek towards the Police Station

Seeing nothing more of use in the car, I just continued on my trek towards the Police Station. I fought through even more zombies and other creatures until once again, I was stopped.

As I turned a corner I saw what looked to be a pharmacy, again I simply muttered to myself "Wouldn't hurt to take a look." I approached the old building and went inside. The now-zombified cashier still lurked behind the counter and as soon as it growled, I shot them in the head without a second glance.

I looked around the old store, searching for anything that could be of use. In a situation like this, even with my new power, I couldn't allow myself to grow overconfident, I had no idea what sort of other creatures Umbrella would have stashed away in this city.

In the end I ended up only coming away with a few green herbs and that was about it. However as I turned to leave, I heard a woman's voice entering the store, what made this even worse was that I recognized this voice.

"Come on, there's got to be something of use around here!" The voice belonged to none other than JILL VALENTINE! The same woman who shot me and 'killed' me two months prior. Peering out from behind one of the shelves, I got a good look at her.

Image of Jill Valentine:

She looked around with her handgun aimed out in front of her, she held a torch in her other hand, lighting the way in front of her

She looked around with her handgun aimed out in front of her, she held a torch in her other hand, lighting the way in front of her. As she looked in my direction, I quickly darted out of sight. She muttered "Thought I saw something." She then called out "Hello?! Is someone there?!"