Author's Note: Just a Little Heads-Up and Update

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for my long absence from this book. I just had a lot of requests to continue on with another story so I was just finishing the next segment of that one. Now that it's done, I am free to do the next segment of this book for you all!

I have decided I will do a Code Veronica segment next however it will only be a short one (About 5-10 chapters). Regardless it should still be interesting since we will see more of Y/N and Wesker's relationship. Y/N will also meet Claire for the first time since I couldn't fit her into the previous segment as well as have his second encounter and battle with Chris which will hopefully be fun for you all to read.

After that we will be moving straight onto Resident Evil 4 and 5. Both of which will be major points in the story for Y/N's character. They aught to be interesting nonetheless.

I also recently had an idea to include a segment based around Resident Evil Village. I just recently played that and I had quite an interesting concept for a potential segment and finale to the book involving Y/N forming a partnership with Heisenberg as well as some other details though I'm not sure about that just yet. I just wanted to ask what you lot what you all thought in advance, please comment your opinion.

Now I'm going on holiday tomorrow till Friday but I will hopefully still be able to write since there will be Wi-Fi where we're staying. I really do hope you enjoy the coming chapters, I will admit, Code Veronica has been hard for me to come up with ideas for however I will try my best.

I would also like to give another big thank you to all of you who have been reading, voting and commenting  on all the chapters up to this point. I will admit, I'm still quite new to the Resident  Evil series so thank you for your support on the story thus far. 

I hope you enjoy the coming chapters, the next one will hopefully be up tomorrow though I'm not sure yet and as always, thank you for reading.