Momo x reader *nightmare*

Hello lovely's so I felt like writing a nightmare comfort fic because I keep getting nightmares about my dad :( I won't go into detail about what happens in them because it would need a trigger warning, and I don't want you to read something like that in a safe space for littles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Momo's pov
I wake up to the feeling of movement on the bed, I turn over and can see my little one crying in there sleep [oh no are they having another nightmare?] I think to myself as they start to talk in their sleep saying things like "no" "stop" "please go" as I hear them go on I make the choice to wake them up "hey little one please wake up, mommy's here for you, it's okay" I say as I shake them gently.

Y/n's POV
I wake up to the feeling of someone touching me "NO STOP" I yell as I can't see the person and still think I'm dreaming "hey shh shhh little one it's okay mommy's got you, your safe now" I hear mommy say as she brings me to her chest and rests my head on her chest. After holding me for a moment she turns on the bedside lamp "are you okay now sweetie? You can tell mommy what it was about if that would make you feel better" she says then leans down and kisses my forehead gently "yes please mommy" I say as I get ready to tell her my nightmare.

Time skip to after telling her your nightmare

"Oh sweetheart that's horrible, I'm sorry that mommy couldn't be there to protect you" she said as she cradled my head in her hands, she whipped away the stray tears from my skin "thank you mommy but it's not your fault that you weren't in my dream to protect me" I said as I hugged her "I know sweetie but if I could have a quirk that could do that I would fight off all of the bad people and things that upset you" she said with a smile.

"Are you ready to try and fall back asleep now baby?" She asked me with a kind tone "yes mommy but can you sing me my favourite lullaby to fall asleep? Please" I said with a soft smile "of course Angel " she said and soon after she started to softly singing me my favourite lullaby, she rocked me slowly, calming me. I started to feel sleepy again and fell asleep in her caring arms to her melody's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's a bit short but I started to feel sleepy writing this. Also I might not be able to update for a few days because of Christmas and other family events going on. Also happy holidays!

Love - moon 🌙