Yandere deku x reader part 2 * I am your daddy, little one*

Hello lovely's Hope you had I nice night/day TRIGGER WARNING :forced age regression, kidnapping and yandere themes.
Also reader wears a pull-up?? Just saying that for the people that don't feel comfortable with that.
ALSO Y/N ISN'T LITTLE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deku's pov

When I had arrived back at our home I got out and walked to the back car door, I opened it and picked up my little, I also grabbed their stuffie before walking up to the front door. I opened the door and walked to y/n's new room to change them.

Even though they were already in little clothes I noticed that they weren't wearing a pull-up, and I don't want them to possibly have an accident so I put one on them, and also a cute new onesie.

I then went to put them down in there bed but I noticed they were starting to wake up. They then started to struggle against me when they noticed where they were "hey, hey shhh it's okay baby it's just daddy" I said as I pat their head trying to comfort them.

Y/n's POV

After hearing his voice I started to struggle more "get off of me! You creep!" I wasn't in little space anymore and I was really angry. "Don't speak to me like that little one I'm your daddy, and your soulmate" he said, his grip tightened on me.

"Then why couldn't you be like a normal soulmate and just talk to me! You didn't have to kidnap me. Some kinda hero you are" I said, rage filling me. "Baby if you talk like that again I'm going to punish you, your really cranky I think you need a nap" he said

"No I don't!" I said, I started to punch his chest. I guess he must have been startled because he then let go of me, letting me fall on the floor. I waisted no time I was up and running out of that room trying to find the door that lead to the outside world. I found it and ran out of it. I ran barefoot on the wet grass.

Deku's POV

I dropped y/n when they started to punch me, I had recently been hurt in my stomach area so it hurt a lot. They ran away and I slowly ran after them, still being in pain "y/n! Come back sweetie! Please I didn't mean to upset you!" I tried calling out to them but they were already running out the front door.

But then I saw shoto getting out of his car. (Shoto and deku are neighbours and yes shoto is also a yandere caregiver) "shoto! Grab them!" I yelled to shoto he turned around and saw y/n running. He ran after them.

Shoto's POV

After I heard Izuku say that I ran after the person. I'm pretty sure their his little that he had been telling me about. I catched up to them and grabbed them, picked them up bridal style "why are you helping him?! he kidnapped me! Please help me! He's forcing me to be his little" they said as they cried and tried to get out of my arms.

"I'm sorry little one but I can't do that, your daddy and I are very good friends, don't worry you'll get used to it my little did, and when you start to behave maybe you two can have a play date together" I said as I walked them to their daddy.

Izuku looked pretty mad. I put them down and waved to them "bye Izuku, hope our littles can have a play date soon" I said "that would be great todoroki but first I have to teach my little some manners" I heard him say before I walked into my house to see my own little.

Deku's pov

I picked y/n up and walked to their room "I'm sorry.." they said as tears ran down their face "your only sorry because you know your in trouble now" I said as I sat them down on the bed "go to sleep and when you wake up you'll have a punishment waiting for you" I said

"What do you say?"...."yes sir"....."no what's my name to you baby?"...."yes daddy"...."good baby"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know. Honestly I'm losing my motivation to work on this book, so if I discontinue it I'm sorry. Also it's because schools pretty stressful right now.

Love - moon 🌙