Self Identity

The next day, Priya was preparing breakfast when saw Shubu come down from his room. 

Priya: Morning Shubu, how are you feeling now?

Shubu: I'm fine Bhabhi, just getting ready for jogging.

She asked him for 5 min to talk. I wanted to clarify your doubt before it creates any rift between the brothers.

Shubu: Yes Bhabhi sure

Priya: I heard Mr. Kapoor's conversation with the agent last Monday. I just gave a suggestion, you can go to Bangalore if he can't because you will get a chance to be hands-on with the business. You're not less than Akki to me. No other intention. 

Like a father always wants to see their son wear the same shoe but take higher steps, Mr. Kapoor expects the same. You have got your elder brother who gave you the foundation and can support you to learn the work and be a successful businessman like your dad and him even higher.

You have your own business and it's running under your brother's umbrella. People are there who have never seen RK but they knew him by his name. As of now, you are known as Mr. Ram Kapoor's brother in the business world.

Family can gift a company and give you the surname but you have to earn your own identity.

Don't you want to build your own identity like your brother so that people will know you by your name Shubham Kapoor rather than RK's brother? Is this what you want from your life? will you be happy with your identity as RK's brother? 

I know Sid is your best friend and a business partner. You know it very well that your brother saved them from being bankrupt. After all, it's your life and your choice to become like a Babbar or a Kapoor. It's solely your decision.  

Tarun came to the kitchen and Priya asked him to check on Mr. Kapoor and give the Kada if he woke up.

Tarun: Bhabhi, Ram Sir already woke up and getting ready for the office

Priya: What? Looks like he lost his mind due to medicine. I told him to take a rest and stay at home.

Priya excused herself from there and went to her room.

Shubu: Tarun, what did happen to Bhai? Why Priya Bhabhi is worried about Bhai's health again?

Tarun: Ram sir had back to back business trip last week and fell sick since Saturday, he had a high fever and high BP both. I checked him this morning and still got the temperature.

Shubu: Tarun, anything else happened yesterday? Bhabhi seems to be indifferent zone

Tarun told everything that happened last night including how Ram helped him after that fight. Shubu decided to check on Ram Bhai if he is angry with him. 

Ram was looking for his file from the wardrobe and he felt a little dizzy and sat down on the bed.

Priya: Helplessly looked at him, where are you going? you are not recovered completely and got a temperature. Please take a rest today at least.

Ram: I've taken my medicine already. I've to go to the office for 1hr only. will be back soon.

Priya: You even can't stand for long due to weakness, your body needs complete rest.

Ram: There is an important meeting and need to close the deal today. I'm the only one who knows about this project and Adi can't help me either. I'd given my commitment to those clients and can't say no at the last minute.

Priya: You promised me that you'll listen to me

Ram: Yes and I'll keep my promise if only related to me and will not affect anyone.